017: stuck with you

Start from the beginning

Thea smiled, "Hey, you're really good—"

"Hey, hey, hey!" They all turned around to see Ray entered the room. "What's all the racket out here - Thea, how many times do I have to tell you stop playing that piano!" He shouted.

"I'm not the one who's playing it." Thea defended.

"Oh, it's just a customer checking out the piano." Henry informed.

"Hey, hey, you!" Ray called which grabbed the girl's attention. "Haven't you learned how to play that crummy song yet?"

The girl's smile fell as she ran out of the store, crying while the others all looked at Ray in pure disbelief.

"Ray!"
"The song isn't crummy!"
"Must you torture the children?!"

"Just forget it," Ray groaned and started walking away from them. "Stupid super anniversary—" He stopped when he noticed a loose knob on the counter. "This knob is so loose!" He exclaimed and he slammed it back down before he went inside the back, mumbling some words to himself.

"Well, I see why Gooch and Schwoz got out of here." Charlotte sighed.

Thea nodded and quickly glanced at the door, "Yeah. Let's make a break for it." She was about to run out of the door but Henry pulled her back inside.

"You're not leaving us with Ray." Henry told.
"But I have so much things to do today."

  "Yeah, right. What are you gonna do go home, watch TV, eat Sour Patch Kids and sleep?"

    Thea held her finger up, "You don't know what I do at home."

"Are you gonna watch Tv, eat Sour Patch Kdis and sleep all day?"

She lowered her head, "Yes."
"I rest my case."

Suddenly a elderly man walked into the shop, "Excuse me, kids. I left eight thousand dollars in a rolled up newspapers. Have you seen it?"

"No, sorry."
"We haven't."
"I don't think so."

       The man let out a groan and was about to leave but he ended up banging his head, "I'm alright!" He announced before running out.

The three teens looked at each other,
"Can you believe that?"
"No!"
"Who still reads the newspapers?"

        The next day, the three teens dragged Ray into the Man Cave while he was blindfolded, wanting to surprise their boss with something very special. "Can I take my blindfold off now?" He asked.

"Nope."
"Hush."

    "But I can't see anything."

"That's the whole point."
"Don't worry."

"We're not gonna let you fall." Henry reassured but the man ended up slipping onto a skateboard which made him fall onto his back.

    Thea went to help Ray up from the floor while Charlotte and Henry was arguing about who placed the skateboard in front of Ray.