🖤 Luna 🖤 (2/2)

Start from the beginning

Making Taehyung's step mother shocked , well Rufus is good at reading mind... Taehyung looks at his mate admiring him and Jungkook he was well aware of the heart eyes his mate was giving him " So party is over you all can leave thank you " Taehyung said out loud...not caring about what everyone was saying.

" But Taehyung we found a really good match for you....Tina " Mrs Kim said to Taehyung who rolled his eyes...He looks at the girl in front of him...He rolled his eyes " Excuse me, this girl? No need his mate is here " Jungkook said to Mrs Kim his eyes turning red... showing how angry he was getting.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand walking away " they are so toxic " Jungkook said sighing while Taehyung he couldn't help but smile " I hope you get used to it " Taehyung said giving Jungkook a chicky smile who giggles.

••• Time Skip •••

S

ooner Jungkook and Taehyung take over the pack responsibility, they were officially Luna and Alpha of the pack...many people still didn't like Jungkook they disrespected him behind him back, but Jungkook was well known of them...After all Rufus was his wolf.

Taehyung was the greatest leader any one could ask for, He was brave, hard working and fearless always caring about his people but guess what the people doesn't care about his feelings.

Meanwhile Taehyung's so called parents were miserable not Because as their plan was to control Taehyung and the pack members along with The Luna who they wanted Tina..but everything ruined..Tina who was trying to seduce Taehyung was no where to be found but everyone knows what happened.

Jungkook is quite possessive according to him What his is his Maybe obsession but still He doesn't care... After all he is in love with his mate...not just because he is his mate but he has seen how Taehyung truly is.

Meanwhile their relationship grown to be stronger, Taehyung never left a chance to show how much he loves him...No they are no more awkward but quite flirty... Taehyung mates Jungkook few days ago now their wolf could talk to each other and it was pure annoying for 2 Alphas.

Jungkook was walking towards Taehyung's office along with Jimin, the new friend he made...He was a human pretty weird but still he was the sweetest among everyone " You know they really said not to do that but who am I to listen to them " Jimin was talking while Jungkook was listening to him smiling.

When Jungkook and Jimin entered into Taehyung's office Jungkook smiled looking at his soon to be Alpha husband " Wow Alpha look so hot " Jimin said making Jungkook glare at him but he calmed himself down knowing Jimin was no harm more over a brother to Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up and walked closer to them " Jimin, go out I need to talk to your Luna " Taehyung said to Jimin with a smile who without complaining went out of the room...When Jimin left without wasting any time Taehyung slammed Jungkook against the wall trapping him in his arms.

" So little Alpha, you are finally here after ignoring me for almost entire day " Jungkook was looking away from him blushing...Well with a little passage of time one more thing changed, Jungkook, Now he is submissive under Taehyung.

" I was just busy on that project " Jungkook mumbled playing with his fingers while Taehyung chuckled and made him look in his eyes " I like when my little Alpha talk to me while looking in my eyes " Taehyung said anyone could said that how much he is in love with his mate.

Taehyung towards Jungkook capturing Jungkook's lips in a deep kiss...no tongue no hungry lust just love... Jungkook closed his eyes kissing his mate back... Taehyung moved his lips softly...after sometime he pulled away and stared at each other.

" I love you " they said togetherness giggling afterwards..They don't care what everyone think about their relationship all they care that they love each other truly not just because they are mates but as lovers too.

After a month, Taehyung and Jungkook officially got married while Jimin he met with the non veg vampire...Many things changed people started to except Jungkook as their Luna...When they saw how Jungkook was kind and helpful like how a Luna should be.

And Mr and Mrs Kim? Nobody knows where they went...They were just gone one day and never came back... Jungkook was not satisfied tho he wanted to take revenge of his late mother in law but maybe Moon Goddess will take care of that.

Taehyung and Jungkook's love changed everything in the pack now anyone can accept their mate without hesitation no matter they are Alpha, Beta or omega.

Jungkook was in and Taehyung's shared room he smiled widely after finishing the painting he was working on for a long time....He rushed to the living room and looks at Taehyung who was looking at some news " Come with me " Jungkook said holding Taehyung by his wrist.

Dragging the confused Alpha " Pup what happened?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook ignored him...They entered into the room Jungkook was smiling widely showing him the painting...While Taehyung he stared at the painting shocked " Pup it's so beautiful " He said tears forming in his eyes.

Jungkook showed him his bunny smile, It was a family picture of Jungkook, Taehyung and Taehyung's Papa.... Taehyung turned to Jungkook and hugged him tightly sobbing in his neck...He is miss his Papa everyday... Jungkook hugged him back comforting him.

After some time, Taehyung stopped crying " Did you liked it?" Jungkook asked him without pulling away from hug, Taehyung squeezed his waist " So much that I want to give you, you'r favorite reward " Taehyung said just near Jungkook's ear making the Alpha gasp.

" PEVERT! " Rufus yelled out

" Come in my lady you love it too" Said Khan.

" SHUT UP!" Taehyung and Jungkook sighed their wolf arguing again.

_____________________
The End

I hope you liked it

I wrote this the very next day but Wattpad deleted it even in draft but I wrote it all over again but changed many things hope it's good

Also college staring from tomorrow, not excited lol

Any request?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling and be happy 💞

I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰