Chapter fifty-six

Start from the beginning

"Yes, she knows I am an ex whore Allen." I answer, laughing to myself.

"And she still took the chance?!" he asks, in disbelief.

No, not necessarily.

"Eh, not necessarily." I answer, shrugging lightly.

"Lucas, don't tell me you forced the poor girl into a relationship?" he asks, looking at me in disbelief.

"No!" I answer, offend. "I just seduced her into it." I answer, remembering the night I asked her out.

He just lets out a deep laugh. "Y-you act like that's any better mate." he laughs.

I just shrug.

"I will say." he says, calming down his laughter. "I would have never found you to be fond of ebony woman." he says.

"Skin color never mattered to me." I answer, honestly. "If I'm attracted to you, I'm attracted to you."

"So, when am I going to meet the lovely Ms. Jackson?" he asks, changing the topic.

Looking at my watch I see that Shannon has one minute left.

"She should be here soon." I answer, still looking at my watch.

"Oh? Is the two love birds having a lover's quarrel?" he asks, playfully.

"No, she just didn't like the dress she bought, so she went to go get her back up one from the plane." I answer.

"Ohhhh." he says, putting his hands in his pockets. "You do know that no matter how rich or famous she is, our family won't accept her because of her skin, right?"

"Frankly, as much as I love our family. I don't give a damn if they like or accept her, at the end of the day they will respect her or I will burn down this over a century house with everyone in it." I answer, honestly.

"And here I thought you loved our family." he says, sarcastically.

"Lately, not really." I answer, honestly. "I'm now starting to see their true colors and attentions."

"I don't blame you." he says, as we both take a glass of champagne off a tray. "You did tell her that your family is racist and that she'll be staying at an old slave plantation, right?"

Kinda.

"Kinda." I answer. "Actually she knows that they are racist, that's why we didn't bring Story."

"Well that's good, I guess. However, she should still know that she is going to be staying on a plantation though." he says.

"I'm planning on it." I answer, looking at him.

"When?"

When she gets here.

"When she gets here."

"Damnnnnn..." Jason says.

Me and Allen then whip our heads to look at him, to see him and Alex sipping on juice boxes.

"That's fucked up." Jason adds, looking at us.

Alex just nods his head, while sipping on his juice box.

Where the hell did they get juice boxes from?!

Is that apple juice?!

"Is that apple juice?" Allen asks, pointing to Jason's hand.

"Yeah." Jason answers, sipping on it.

"What brand?" Allen asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Apple and Eve." Alex answers, slurping on the last bit of his juice with his straw.