Chapter 17

His hands went inside her shirt as he kissed up her neck. Leaving a trail of butterflies in her stomach. He started from her shoulder, leading towards her jaw. She loved neck kisses, and he knew that. She was running her hand in his hair, softly at first but gave a firm tug when he bit a particular spot on her neck. That earned her a little grunt.

Ah! The sounds he makes.

She shouldn't be doing this. She knows that but, she cannot stop. She should though. So, maybe two more minutes? Just as his hands went lower towards her ass and gave a firm squeeze, she jumped out of his arms.

"Ayaan, no! This is a hospital. Act accordingly." She started in a commanding voice but when has it ever worked? She usually quiets down when he gives her a hard glance but today is a different story. He is looking at her making his best puppy eyes and she as a woman with a heart cannot resist.

But she has to stay strong. "Do not give me that look. And don't you dare try to get out of this couch to come close to me or I swear I will tie you to it." That was possibly not the best idea as her husband's eyes shined like diamonds.

This horny ass fucker.

When they came back to the hospital Advitya was up and out of his bed pacing his room. Meera was pissed. He was supposed to be resting. A screaming match went on for five minutes. Same thing happened between Swadheenta and Ayaan. As he yelled about how dangerous it was and she shouldn't have gone.

The screaming match ended with with Advitya having strained his stitches with all the hand movements and the doctor gave him more painkillers. He is flying ridiculously high right now. He seemed to have rubbed off on Ayaan.

Advitya was resting while Ayaan and Swadheenta stayed back with Meera in the hospital. And just as everyone left the couple alone, he pulled her to himself on the couch of the waiting room, that was unusually empty and hasn't cared about the hospital since then.

"When I get out of here, I will tie you to a bed." He had a dangerously sexy smirk on his face.

For fucks sake.

"Don't say shit like that."

"Why? Does that excite you, Swara? You little vixen. You want that don't you? For me to tie you up? To eat you for dessert? For me to fuck you? You want it rough don't you?" Before he could get out of the couch and make good on everything he was saying, Swadheenta took control.

Ofcourse he would say stuff like that. She is a sucker for all that. "Shut the fuck up." Her voice was strained. And gave away exactly what she wanted.

"Lie back down Ayaan. And read the fucking room. This is a hospital." Disappointment flooded his expression. But he backed down. He opened his arms for her though.

"No funny business?" With a shook of his head, she made her way towards him. This was his mechanism. He was trying to keep her close to him. Just not the best time. She sat down on the couch with her husband's head on her shoulder. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair until his breathing evened. But before sleep took over his tired body, Ayaan had to make his wife smile. His sleepy mumble made Swadheenta's heart melt.

"I don't want to see you hurt Swara. You're okay. You're safe. And that's all I want. I can't lose you. You're too precious for that. I love you. Sweet dreams darling."

                     《▪︎▪︎ ▪︎▪︎ ▪︎▪︎》

Ruhanika's hand caught hold of Aryan's over the console. They were going back home. It's been a while though. They haven't even talked since they landed back in delhi. Aryan's eyes went towards his wife and their joined hands for a second and then returned back to the road. He squeezed back right after she gave his hand a squeeze.