𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"She cute." Neveah said bitterly looking at his screen, he had been on her page for a good fifteen minutes. Just going through her pictures, not seeing why.

Neveah and two of her friends slid by money, where he, Josh and Key were. Josh wasn't paying they asses no mind as they tried talking to him. He was good with who he had, and she would surely beat his ass he even blinked at a bitch. "So you can't have friends?"

"Hell naw, get the fuck away from me. Yo pussy stink." Scrunching his face up, thinking he was tripping when she walked by but when she sat down his thoughts were confirmed. "My pussy don't stink, stop tryin me." She pushed his shoulder making his jaw tighten.

Key watched as a mug washed over his face, "Look ho, Ian no disrespectful nigga, and ion hit girls. But you finna get yo shit punched in. Get the fuck away from me, dry skin havin ass." He just wanted to smoke his blunt.

"I have excema."

"Ion give a fuck, look like you got pcos too. Why you got more hair on yo chin than me?" Asking making Money bust out laughing. "This nigga here bro." Out of the three Josh was the quiet one. All he liked to do was smoke and be under Amari. But when he was aggravated it would be known.

"You rude as fuck, broke ass nigga." She scoffed and got up, going to sit on the other end of couch Key was on. "I smell yo pussy from here, no ma'am." Standing uo, pulling his fangs up. Ignoring Neveah's eyes on his dick, it was big so no matter what he wore it would show just a little.

"Who broke? Bitch I'll give you a band to go wash yo ass." Money cackled, feeling Tasha rub on his stomach. Knowing what she wanted, and he was about to fuck with that too.

"Stop playin with my friend." Neveah mugged Josh, watching him wave her off. "Girl you was just suckin dick, I'll give you a band to go brush yo teeth too." Money grabbed Tasha and led her upstairs, already knowing what was about to happen key shook his head.

"Let's go bruh"Josh nodded, standing up making sure he had everything. "Who? Stop thinkin yo can read people cus you can't." Annoyed with him, he had been calling their bullshit since the first time they met.

"You got nut stains on the neck of yo shirt, shut up talkin to me." Yawning, looking at the pictures Amari sent. Smile coming on his face.

"Boy fuck you."

"You had a std before, never in a million years ms girl." Following Key out the door. Neveah stood up, watching them walk to the scar pack. "Key you can't say bye?" Mugging him hard.

"Girl suck my dick." Hopping in the car, starting it and pulling off once Josh's door shut.

"My bitch so bad, like real bad." Making them apart of his lock screen. "I miss Essie, she need to take me back. She ain tell you why I'm blocked?" Knowing Josh was close to her. He shook his head, all Amari said was he was a hoe.

"Nope, her birthday in like 2 days. You want her to unblock you then go all out, show her you care. You do that nonchalant shit bad. She jus wanna feel secure and assured." Key nodded, changing his final destination. About to go to the mall.

Josh didn't realize they came in there for Essie until 3 hours later, when they walked into the Chanel store. "Aye, lemme get these." Pointing to different bags, "Would you like to know the prices?"

Mugging the woman Key looked her up and down, "No you acting like y'all don't get paid by commission. Just do it ho." She nodded, going to retrieve the bags.

"All these for Essie?"

"Duh dickhead."

"Fuck you." Telling them to grab the small grey one for her.