𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Hunter stared down at you before looked around at everyone. A small pile of broken glass laid between him and your sleeping form.

"uh.. what..?" He asked stunned, looking from the mess to the witches, however they seemed just as stunned as she stared down at you.

"it wasn't me.." Willow said stunned and Gus shook his head, staring at the dissipating smoke while King was still in and out.

Amity sighed, "It was me.. Y/n's been one of the only people who would listen to me about school and my parents! i can't let them get hurt.."

Everyone looked at her still shocked, "hold up.. when did you learn potion magic?!" Gus questioned as she started taking off, "Amity wait up!!" He yelled and hopped on his palisman to follow her.

Hunter dragged you next to Eda, "i'm really sorry N/n.." He placed a soft kiss on your cheek, "i'll see you after this is all over. I promise." He stood up and pulled out Flapjack, who was already in staff form. He glanced up at his friends then down at you again, "i love you.." He smiled sadly, forgetting all the heads, who were still conscious, could hear him. They 'awed' before he took off with a blush.

The wind whipped in his face, cooling him down, but not enough. As he picked up speed he could hear his friends talking.

"After i realized i don't wanna be in the emporer's coven.. or really any coven.. and how bad i am at glyphs, i decided to try out other kinds of magic!" Amity explained, "Willow and I used to try to teach each other all sorts of spells, and hanging out with Luz at the Owl House, i saw Eda brewing a lot of potions. Using sleeping nettles, i made a.. perfume? The effects are diluted a bit. That way, instead of ingesting them to heighten your dreams and put you to sleep for hours, it just knocks the target out! I tested it on Ed and Em." She snickered.

Everyone stared at her.

"You just.. came up with that?" Hunter asked, impressed.

"Well I used a few books, asked Eda a few questions, but for the most part it was trial and error, was pretty simple though." She answered casually.

Hunter blinked, "wow.. have any more of those sleep bombs?"

...

The group arrived at the head soon. Amity did indeed have more bombs, but once they got in, Hunter realized they might not work.

Willow used her vines, trapping Belos' monstrous form from attacking Luz. He fell with a thud.

"We're here to help!"

"did you really think we wouldn't follow you?"

"Yeah girl, get with it."

Hunter saw the light return to her eyes, like she had a new confidence in fighting, "you guys are literally the coolest!!" She gushed as Belos struggled to stand, "We have to get him to stop the draining spell, but he's all...berserk mad!"

Willow summoned more vines to hold him down, but he still manages to break free. Debris starts to fall, everyone braced and ducked as Amity created a shield for her and her girlfriend.

Hunter noticed Gus go off to the side to set down King who had just woken up.

He turned then teleported to Willow as Belos broke free again, protecting her from falling rubble. His arm was both numb and throbbing. He could feel pins and needles in his fingertips and his heartbeat in his forearm.

"Gus!" She called.

"On my way!" He responded. Amity wrapped the enemy in Abomination ropes as Gus pulled out the Illusion Head's monocle looking tool, "All right, Belos, time to calm down a little."

Hunter felt an ache he didn't want in his chest as the man who raised him writhed in pain at whatever spell Gus was casting. It was well-deserved pain, and Hunter didn't want to felt bad, but he just did.

Belos hit a pillar that Willow managed to catch with vines before it hit the ground. He let out a scream and Gus looked scared. Hunter jumped in before Belos hit his friend.

As he turned he was met with his 'Uncle's' face, "Hunter.. why are you hurting me? I only wanted to help you!"

Hunter's pulse quickened and he tightened his grip around Flapjack for comfort, "You're.. You're lying!"

Belos' eyes zeroed in on the palisman, "CALEB?!" He screeched in a demonic voice.