ɛռȶʀʏ ֆɨӼ

Okay okay!

I haven't seen Hunter in like.. a week.. IT FEELS SO MUCH LONGER THAN THAT!

i guess i understand.. Belos probably got mad at him..

Oh, but I did convince him to start a journal!

I have no idea what he's gonna write in there, but now we have something else in common. heheheheh

Anyhow, i did FINALLY see him today!!
— — —
"Okay, what's on the agenda?"

'REALLY?! 'whAtS oN tHe aGendA?' that's what you say after slow dancing with the guy you like?! under the stars?! alone?! and almost leaning in to k-'

Hunter shrugs, "today isn't technically my day off, but Belos hasn't sent me to do anything. Kikimora got a bunch of missions though.." He grumbled.

'ah.. at least we're BOTH gonna act like the other night didn't happen..'

"Well, you could tell me about some of the missions you've been on this week!" you suggested.

Hunter smiled, "Okay, well the biggest one so far has been my palismen mission."

"Belos wants palismen?" You questioned.

Hunter pushes his closed book to the edge of the table, "uh yeah, not sure why!" His voice cracked, you could tell he was lying but when it comes to The Emperor, you've learned it's better not to pry.

"weird.." You say slowly, "Well what happened?"

"I saw that human girl, the one that was Grom Queen last week." Hunter explained, you could feel your cheeks heating despite the blonde not even mentioning anything about you two.

"Oh, uh Luz?"

"Yeah!" Hunter didn't seem flustered at all. "She blasted me off my ship.." his brows furrowed as he recalled the memory.

You laughed. "what?!"

"Yeah! the little goblin-"

You laughed even harder. "GOBLIN?" A waterfall of 'shushes' quickly followed.

"Yes! Goblin.. She blasted me off my ship - my own ship! - with her stupid little cards. and then! she had the nerve to launch my staff off too!" He crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.

You kept giggling.

"Yeah yeah laugh all you want,"

"Okay I will," you manage to say through your uneven breaths.

"Make fun now, Mx. L/n, but once that human takes your staff, or Pentsa-thing, or i don't know you're fucking diary-"

"Journal!" You corrected him.

Hunter rolls his eyes and his voice lowered just a bit, "whatever, something important, we'll see who's laughing then." he leans closer to you.

You finally stop. 'HOLY FUCK HIS VOICE' you mentally die. 'what just happened, was that a chill?-'

he slightly grinned as you leaned a little closer too.