𝓞𝓷𝓮

Hello. This is Hunter.

Y/n always scribbles notes in their notebook while we hang out. I am currently in my bedroom.

Y/n taught me the spell they use on their entries.

I don't think it's a very good idea to try..

So I will just write.

Hunter held the pen in his hand and stared at the page. The ink was dry now. What was he supposed to write?!

What I think of Y/n :

- They are sweet

Y/n always asks about my day. They actually listen as well. Unlike some of the scouts. I also hear they walk the youngest Blight to her job, despite not needing to.

- They stay true to their word

They brought my cloak back when they said they would.

- They are smart

They seem to know where everything is in the library. Y/n also understood the wild magic and palisman books very quickly.

- They're dumb

Despite what I said, they still manage to space out all the time. They say they're a bit confused with things in school. However, I believe it's something to do with the teachers at Hexide. They seemed to be fine after we went over it. Perhaps I'll tell Belos or Lilith about hiring new staff there.

- They are attractive

Hunter's pen hovered above the paper. Did he really just write that?!

He quickly scribbled over it.

- They are

"Golden Guard?" A voice suddenly interrupted Hunter's journaling. "What are you doing?" Kikimora leaned from her spot at the door to see the pages.

Hunter slapped the book closed. "What do you want?!" He snapped.

"Emperor Belos would like to speak to you." She said simple, "teenagers.." She rolled her eyes as she walked away.

Hunter spun around again to his book.

- They are attractive.

With that, he closed his new journal again. His face red.

"Alright, let's see what's wrong now.." Hunter sighed as he got his gear on to visit his uncle.

He glanced back at the book. 'it'll be fine.. i'll get rid of it later'

He did not indeed get rid of it later.