ɛռȶʀʏ ռɨռɛ

WOOO okay, Hunter and I have a whole week streak!!

He hadn't missed a meet up :))

we've spent our time in the library, looking through books, spying on Amity - she still hasn't caught us heheheheheh - making unlikely theories, and it's just been so much fun
— — —
"Hunter!" You whisper yelled after sneaking up on the blonde. You were trying to scare him, it didn't work.

As you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, something you've become accustomed to doing every day, he didn't even flinch.

He simply smiled and put a hand on your arm. "Hey Y/n!"

You scowled and sat next to him. "I really thought i had you that time.."

Hunter laughed, "well the dead quiet library isn't helping, neither are the squeaky floor boards."

You laughed along with him, "okay, okay, maybe i'm not the stealthiest, but you having some sort of super hearing thanks to being The Golden Guard isn't fair!"

Hunter rolled his eyes and pushed the now closed book forward. You had really gotten him into the mindscape junk. He had found multiple stacks of books for you both to look through.

they had mostly the same information, but you had fun.

He had gotten you into more wild magic studies, and you showed him your favorite Time Pool theory books.

Hunter had scoffed at the idea of such things existing. Sure there were a few time magic spells and potions, but he said there couldn't be something so powerful that could bring you back millions of years.

You shrugged and moved on.

"soo..I was wondering if you were free next weekend?" You asked, scooting a little closer.

"Let me guess, for the parade?"

"ding, ding, ding! we could just stand in the crowd and look at the floats! unless you're on duty.." You added on quickly.

"Actually, Belos put Kikimora in charge of the preparations, I think she's running security too." Hunter said, you smiled at this, "Soo. I am free. as far as i know." He smiled back.

You pumped your fists, much like you did after asking him to Grom, "Yes!"

Hunter glanced at the clock hanging behind you. "Hey, what time does Amity get off work?"

You turned around as well, "about three hours? why?"

Hunter simply smiled and took you by the hand, "let's have a fun day!"

You giggled like a giddy child as he ran with you down the shelves and shelves of books, "what?!" you couldn't help but smile. Why was he so damn cute?!

"A fun day!" he repeated as you both came to a stop, "you, me, and whatever you wanna do."

"since when do you do fun days?" you asked skeptically.

You expected a backhanded compliment, or at least an eye roll, but Hunter held on to your hand, smiling, "guess you're rubbing off on me?"

"uh-" Before you could even begin a sentence, he pulled you out the Library doors. "WOAH- HUNTER!" You tried to quickly regain your balance as you tripped down the steps.

Hunter caught you, and helped you stand, your hands were still interlocked.

"Sorry," He smiled awkwardly.

You, trying to break the tension, broke into a run, practically dragging him out onto the streets.

A quick montage of the day flashed by. You both grabbed some street food and walked all over town. Your feet were sore but you pushed on.

Hunter was in more casual wear, so you leant him your jacket this time. He just laughed and slid it on.

After the food was finished, and you forced each other into different shops, you took a break at the park. Sitting on the cold sidewalk after running from a group of scouts was great.

Hunter had been playing hookie from work. He wasn't sent out on a mission, but he wasn't supposed to be having so much fun either.

You both just talked. About some of Hunter's missions, how school's been for you, and the usual cracking inside jokes here and there. Causing you both to laugh until you had to lean on each other for support.

It was when you leaned into him, and he leaned into you, that you realized how much you liked him.

For a while you tried to convince yourself he was just a friend, when you got over that and realized you don't feel like this around the twins or any of your classmates, you stopped trying to repress your feelings.

After reminiscing you old memories with Hunter from a few years ago, you looked at him.

He looked similar.

He didn't have the scars on his face before. His hair was the same. His eyes were the same, maybe a shade lighter. His personality was, odd. He had all these different sides that you never would of imagined at first glance.

Hunter is devoted to his uncle. That's undeniable. But he can be a little rebellious, look at you both now!

He can be so nerdy, and stupid, and flirty, and flustered. He was so.. alive.

"You alright there, Y/n?" Hunter bopped you on the head with his palm.

"sorry, spaced out," you shrugged with a laugh.

"okay, sure." He smiled at you, turning away and watching the people of Bonesborough.

You continued staring at him, taking in the features you hadn't noticed before. The little glint in his eye when he smiled. Like really, genuinely smiled.

Then a thought came, Hunter had been more spontaneous lately, why not you too?

Your eyes followed your hand as it inched closer to him.

Your fingers got closer and closer, grazing his thumb, you could picture in your mind, a bird popping up comedically to ruin the moment. Or a stranger on a run. Or.. a bomb falling from the sky?!

None of these things happened, and you didn't look away as your hand slid over his, you saw his head whip down in.

His cheeks darkened as he moved a little closer to you.

"we should do this more often.."
— — —
HAHAHAHA

soo

yeah.

i did that.

i said that.

do i regret it?

NOPE HAHAHA man i should be more ~flirtatious~

i'm PRETTY sure he likes me

there's this little voice in my head that says he doesn't, BUT FUCK IT

he didn't pull away, he didn't run away, he didn't seem awkward

well.. he did

but not like "oh my Titan i hate this so much get me out of here" awkward, you know?

anyhow.. BYEEE