12 ||| DEKU VS KACCHAN

Start from the beginning

[meanwhile..]

' Found it.. ' Uraraka thought looking at Lida who was gaurding the weapon. ' Now I just gotta tell deku and stay out of sight until he does '
But before she taps on her device, she overhears Lida talk. " Bakugou definitely has a villain side, and that exactly what we need for this exercise. " Hmm... I need to devote my self to criminal intent. I won't fail this trial and bring down shame of the Family , Linda , name! That means. I must embrace evil, to become my hero! " He said very, determined. " Behold..! I am the definition of villainy!" He said menacingly

' Pffft.... He's so serious..!! ' Uraraka said behind the pillar trying to hold in her laugh. " Uraraka, is that you~? " He says still in his " villain " tone. Uraraka was spotted and awkwardly walks in sight. " I knew exactly that you'd come here alone as soon as bakugou ran to engage in battle with midoriya! Your quirk makes things float, so I cleaned out this room so that you have nothing to float! My evil plans have riddled you helpless!! Hahahaha! " he explained to uraraka. " He... he really is playing the part. " Uraraka mumbled.

" Um.. deku? " Uraraka says through the radio piece. " I'm here.. how's it going? " Izuku asks over " Lida found me.. sorry- but lida's monologging now.. " She says in reply while lida continues his speeches. " Where are you guys right now? " he asks " In the middle of the sixth floor. " Izuku looks up and mumbles " Right above me.. " Izuku realizes that they don't have much time left, so they had to make things quick. Izuku looks back around the corner, but doesn't realize that bakugou was behind him until his gauntlets made a sound. He immediately looks back.

" I'm all charged up now. " he said in a rather quite bored tone " What does that mean.. " Izuku asks. " Why aren't you using your quirk? Don't you dare underestimate me ! " He said completely dodging the question. " Kacchan... I'm not scared of you anymore! " Bakugou clenches his teeth, but fades away to a grin. " Since you're a stalker, you must know how my quirk works by now. " He said pointing his gauntlet at Izuku.

" Y'know how my sweat creates my explosions? What would happen if I had a LOT OF SWEAT. " bakugou stated " That's disgusting talking about sweat like it's nothing . " Boboiboy said with a sour look. " Thats right! These gauntlets aren't just for show! They've been storing up my sweat! " Boboiboy widened his eyes in shock, and fear. " HE'S GOING TO FAR! ALL MIGHT DO SOMETHING!! " Boboiboy shouts with other people nodding in agreement. All might grabs the mic " YOUNG BAKUGOU. DONT DO IT! YOU'LL KILL HIM! " all might states the facts.

" He'll be fine! AS LONG AS HE DODGES ! " pulling the trigger. " IZU! " Boboiboy's eyes turn bright green signifying that leaf took over for Boboiboy, but since it happened so fast. It's safe to assume that leaf did it without Boboiboy's permission . Which will result into a headache later.

The explosion made a strong shake much like an earthquake. Leaf is now crying, his personality is dense and has little smarts but this makes it so that he understands people easily, but leaf is also very sensitive. And almost any little thing could make him cry. Remember this doesn't necessarily make him weak, so don't underestimate him.

" COME IN. COME IN MIDORIYA! " All might says through the mic. Leaf feels a hand over his shoulder, he looks back up to see Kirishima.
" Midoriya's a manly man! There's no way something like that could take him out! " The red hair tries to cheer up the leaf elemental . " B-but it could! It really... could... " leaf says through his tears. " Are you saying he's weak? " Kirishima questioned. Leaf looks at him in shock " No way! Never! " and he really meant it. Kirishima's smile grow wider. " Then believe in him that he'll be fine! " he said extending his hand out. Leaf nods in understanding and takes the offer of his hand which helps him get up.