12 ||| DEKU VS KACCHAN

[ It's my first time doing a battle scene so

[ It's my first time doing a battle scene so.. yeah- ]
ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ
TW : Possible Panic attack

THIRD PERSON POV

Bakugou pulls his arm away, Izuku knows what's about to happen and yells to Uraraka " GO NOW URARAKA! " she runs as Bakugou leaps forward using his quirk to go faster , he tries to kick Izuku on the head but he blocks it with his left arm. " Ballsy move, think you can take me alone!? Huh- " Bakugou stops talking as he notices Izuku attempts to wrap him in the capture tape. Bakugou starts to punch him with another explosion , but Izuku predicted this would happen and moved away swiftly.

The people in the monitor room are amazed by Izuku's skills in battle even without his quirk. Boboiboy believes in him, so he softens his gaze on the screen and hope it'll work out.

Bakugou then again pulls his hand back for another leap, but Izuku decides to run away. " Come back here deku!! " He yells trying to catch him around the corner, but sees nothing in the building which is built like a maze. ' I can't fight him in close combat now since he switches things up, I'll have to think of another plan ' Izuku thought still running. Bakugou searches for him but no sign of his " rival " . He eventually looses it and shouts enough for everyone to hear " D-MMIT DEKU! YOU'VE BEEN TRICKING ME THAT YOU WERE WEAK FOR YEARS! NOW YOU'VE BEEN LAUGHING BEHIND MY BACK HUH!! " Izuku grunts in frustration since he can't do anything. " WHERES YOUR FLASHY QUIRK NOW HUH!! LETS SEE HOW IT COMPARES TO MINE. QUIRK OR NO QUIRK. YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME DEKU! " he yells again.

" man. That guy sure has some anger issues, it's kind of scary- " Sero points out.

ELEMENTAL MIND SPACE
" Heh.. wait till you see thundy. " Wind replied to which sero never heard " WHAT WAS THAT?! " lightning comes out " RUUUNNNN " Leaf yells to wind who was already playing chase with his dear brother, again.

BACK OUTSIDE

¿.Flashback.?

' Are you alright kacchan? Are you hurt? I thought you might've hit your head or something... '

.
¿
.
?

' I'm s-sorry kacchan.. But I couldn't just stand there and do n-nothing! '

.
¿
.
?

?END OF FLASHBACK¿

' you always treated me like I'm some weakling. Like you are, but I'm not!! ' bakugou thought looking back at past Times.