#23

FOUR DAYS AGO:

There was a football match telecasted on the television of Punit who was watching the same while sitting on his couch. He heard a doorbell. He opened the door where Jayant was standing. It was a stormy rain outside at night.

Punit asked, " Yes? "

Jayant replied, " My name is Jayant Dey and I am licensed private detective. "

" How can I help you? "

" Will you let me in? "

" Sure. "

Punit opened his grid door and let him in.

They came to the table of his living room.

Jayant said, " Someone has hired me to track a girl. "

Jayant gave a photo of Navya to Punit.

He asked, " Do you know her? "

Punit looked at the photo and shook his head.

Jayant asked, " There was an officer under you. "

" I don't remember. "

" Atharva Gupta. Got the name? "

Punit sighed, " He was one of us. "

" So you would have also known about the drug bust. "

Punit nodded his head.

Jayant asked, " What had gone wrong there? "

" Well, it was the wrong information. "

" Who was the informant? "

" It's not known yet. "

Jayant left in his car during the rainy night.

PRESENT DAY:

The new bank manager of SILVER HORIZON BANK, Keshav Das was visited by Arjun in the branch. They had a tea together while a number of few savings account forms were kept on the table.

Keshav told him, " The branch had remained unaudited for last four years. When I came to know about it I went through the CASA of the branch. "

" Something suspicious? "

" I found sixteen bank accounts which were opened in the name of customers who never existed. "

" Forged accounts. "

" You can go through the documents. "

Arjun picked up a form and went through the documents and looked at the phone number.

He asked, " Did you check the phone numbers? "

" All are unreachable. Mr. Jha had approved them all without verifying any of them. "

" Are these bank accounts linked with an individual customer? "

" I haven't found any similarities among them sir? But they have frequent transactions. "

" Who's the sender? "

" The money is transferred from RED ROCK HOTEL CHAIN on a monthly basis. "

" Have you sent the report to the tax department? "

Sarvesh Chandra had a notice of Income tax department in his hand while he was at his home and was a bit stressed.

Arjun gave the key to Keshav.

He asked, " If you can tell me the name of customer who has a locker linked with this key. "

Keshav looked at the key which had a number ' 213 '. He accessed his computer and got the name of Atharva. "