#7

Arjun and Karun climbed upstairs together.

Karun said, " We have talked to the builder about the installation of CCTVs. His secretary never responds to the residents. "

" You should have told about it to the administration. "

" Well, our builder has his sycophants in the government department too. "

Arjun chuckled.

He asked, " Why did she live television? "

Karun replied, " Mrs. Sindhal? "

" Yes. She was a lot active in daily soap operas till her forties. "

" I see that. After her divorce from her husband she had to join therapy classes due to her mental issues after separation from her daughter. "

" Doesn't she visit her? "

" She hasn't seen her since the day they were separated. "

" I still remember. Their fight for their daughter's custody in court had garnered a wide publicity. "

" True. "

They arrived at the flat which was on the fifth floor. Karun unlocked the door with the master key and they entered inside. It was a 2BHK with a window at the living room.

There was a camera stand by the window. Arjun came near to the stand and took out his monocular again. He looked at the opposite building from the window and realised that it was directly facing the opposite elevator.

He said, " Whoever has killed him, he knew that the elevator stops at fifth floor. "

Karun asked, " He could have shot him from the ninth floor. It would be much easier for him. "

" He might be keeping a watch on someone else too on the fifth floor. "

Arjun took down his monocular and turned to him. He went inside the kitchen where he found a wine bottle and a glass. He picked up a dustbin from the corner and flipped the bin. A number of broken glass pieces fell down from the bin. He picked up a piece of glass which had a bit of blood stains.

He said, " I need a box right now. "

Diya was at a corner of a space of her college during the break. She was having a conversation with her aunt Sonal over the phone.

Diya asked, " Why you are leaving tonight? "

Sonal answered, " He hasn't told me yet. He just said that the flight is at night and we would try to leave for the airport at evening as soon as possible. "

Sonal asked, " Did he tell you anything about? "

" I believe there is something suspicious going on. "

" Is he involved with some wrong people or an illicit trade? "

" I don't know but he had called a few days ago. He was really scared. "

Sonal heard a door knock. She hung up the call and kept the phone on table. She went downstairs to open the door where her husband Dev was at the door. He entered inside.

He asked, " Have you packed the bags? "

" I was about to. "

He turned to her and yelled, " What the hell you were doing for a long time? "

" I was just.. "

He came near to her and said,

" Didn't I tell you in the morning? "

" I am sorry. I'll do it now. "

" The cab will be here at seven at evening. We have to leave without any delay. "

She nodded her head and went to the other room.

Navya arrived with her bike at a resort where Sharad's SUV was parked at the parking lot. She parked her bike and went inside the resort with her backpack, goggles and helmet. She removed her helmet and goggles at the reception.

She asked for room to the female receptionist and made a cash payment in advance. The receptionist handed over keys to a staff who took her upstairs to her room at the first floor.

He unlocked the room and they went inside.

She said, " Thank you. "

The staff bowed down his head as a welcome gesture and left the room. The walls of the room of the resort were transparent which were mostly covered by curtains.

After having a bath, Navya wore a full sleeves cream coloured gown. She poured some red wine in a glass on a table. She picked up the glass and came near to the wall.

She removed the curtains and had the drink while having the view of the swimming pool where Sharad was enjoying a sun bath in the pool while lying on an inflammable mattress.

She kept the glass on the table and went to her bed where her backpack was kept. She opened the bag and took out a black knife sheath and placed the sheath near to her ankle which was covered by her gown.

Sharad came out of the pool where his personal bodyguard Mack Hall was keeping an eye on him. Mack Hall was of Canadian descent. He was in his late thirties and was around 6'5 feet tall. Sharad picked up a towel from the pool chair and wiped his face.

Mack asked, " How long would you stay here? "

" I have assigned a job to a couple of my men. Once they finish the job the client will be there in any moment for the payment. "

He kept the towel back on the chair and went to his room with Mack. He took out his tuxedo from the cupboard.

The bar tender poured a red wine in a glass for Sharad who was seated on the bar seat near the counter. His bodyguard Mack was seated on the corner sofa of the bar and was reading a magazine while having a piece of bread toast.

Navya entered inside the bar of which the entrance was a bit in front of the counter. She came to the counter and asked for a drink from the other waiter.

The waiter poured her a glass of wine. Sharad looked at her until she slightly faced to her and then picked up the glass.
She smiled at him and turned to the counter to have the wine. Sharad smiled to see her and kept his glass on the counter.

Sharad said, " Looking at a beautiful paying for her own drink doesn't suits this man. "

She smiled, " Well, there are times when I haven't paid the bills. "

" How many times you've trapped men in your beauty? "

She chuckled, " You can't count the number of times. "

" You are lucky this time too. "

He took out cash from his pocket and paid the waiter for two glasses. They together began to move towards the exit. Mack left the magazine and the toast on table and stopped them.

Sharad asked, " What are you doing, Mack? "

" I need to see her. "

Navya asked, " What? "