#25

Arjun arrived at the yacht. He left the motorboat and boarded the yacht as seen by Mack who was on the deck. Mack went inside the cabin where Punit was sitting on a chair while Aftab was brandishing his gun while standing by the window.

Mack said, " He is here. "

Punit made call to his gang man and ordered him to bring him upstairs. Two gunmen brought him upstairs with his side bag. A guard who was on the edge of the yacht noticed a movement inside the water. He kneeled down but he was pulled down by Vivek.

Another guard on the edge was shot down by an SVB officer who was inside the water.

Arjun went inside the cabin where Punit was seated. Punit chuckled and gestured Aftab to take the bag. Aftab was about to grab the strap but Arjun held the strap tightly.

Aftab looked at him. Arjun shook his head. Punit gave a look to him.

Arjun looked at him,

" I want to see them first. "

Punit said, " See who? Are you sure you would be able save them? "

" I am sure you won't live till the next hour if you harm them. "

Punit stood up and chuckled, " Is it the same man whom I am talking to who couldn't even save his wife and son? "

Arjun went stunned to hear the words.

A year ago, when a number of people were gathered around Arjun's burning car in which his family had died, the attacker who was on a bike looked at him from the other end of the road. The biker removed his helmet who was none other than Punit Agarwal.

Presently,

Punit told him, " You tried to poke your nose in my trade when you caught them in Chandra's hotel. I didn't like the idea but I had to kill the girls too. "

Arjun said, " You paid Dev to kill them. "

Punit smiled. Before he could speak a word, they heard a sound from the deck. Mack came to the deck and looked at a guard who was laid dead. He took out his gun and stepped ahead and looked down on the lower deck and saw two more guards who had died.

Vivek walked ahead on the lower deck and arrived at the backside of the cockpit where he knocked down two more guards in a hand to hand fight and hurled one of them into the river.

The second teammate entered the cockpit and pointed his gun at the sailor. The third one shot two men in the lower cabin. He checked the other cabins where he shot three more men but couldn't find any hostages.

Aftab went downstairs and got involved in fight with Vivek but was shot down by the third one. They both sighed and went to decide upstairs. Mack pushed Arjun out on the deck to fight him. Mack punched him on his stomach which made him fall on his knees. He coughed and stood up to fight him.

He ran towards Mack and tried to punch him but he held his hands and hurled him on the floor. Mack grabbed his collar and made him to stand up. Mack tried to punch him again but this time he was stopped by Arjun who pushed him back to the edge and kicked him. Mack fell down over the edge on the lower deck and then Vivek appeared before him and shot him twice.

Arjun heard a gun cocking sound. He turned around where it was Punit near the cabin. Arjun walked towards him as if he was sure that he wouldn't shoot him. He grabbed his hand and snatched the gun. He pushed him to the cabin where Vivek arrived and looked at him.

He said, " They are not here. "

Arjun looked at Punit and got his finger on the trigger.

He asked, " Where are they? "

Punit chuckled. Arjun pushed him back who fell down on the couch.

Arjun yelled, " Where are they? "

Punit still chuckled while looking at him. Vivek held Punit's hand and handcuffed him.

The second teammate went on the lower deck where he went near to the hatch. He opened the hatch and went down to find that a bomb was attached to Ishaan and Navya. He used a cutter to detach the bomb. Arjun and Vivek came to the lower deck and helped the three to move out of the deck.

Ghosh arrived with the other yacht and the they boarded the other one. As the yacht left it was seen by Punit on the deck and then he looked at the hatch where the bomb was locked inside. The bomb countdown went over and the yacht got exploded into flames.

A press conference was held which was attended by Sakshi Mehra and other senior officers where she justified her actions against a drug ring and claimed his death as a part of their operation.

She walked out of press hall after the conference. She received a call from Vanika. She picked up the call.

Vanika said, " Mam, Mr. Sinha has left a message on mail. He is going out of station for a month. Have you approved his leave? "

" He is not on leave. He might have got a lead. "

A week later, Mr. Nagar and Nancy entered their house together as if they were couple. Nancy turned on the lights of the living room.

Mr. Nagar went to his bedroom where he was stunned to see Arjun who was sitting on a chair by the window.

Arjun said, " I am still going through the pain on my waist which was caused by you that night. "

Mr. Nagar said, " We can have a deal. "

" Why not? In fact you have earned a lot of money by becoming a part time peddler. "

Mr. Nagar was about to pull his gun but was shot by Arjun. Nancy washed her face and entered the bedroom. She screamed loudly after she saw the body of her husband Mr. Nagar. She couldn't find anyone else therein. Arjun climbed down to the passage from the building.

Nancy came near to the window where and looked outside but couldn't find anyone.

Navya joined Diya's NGO next day and began to work for the same cause.

Arjun had a coffee inside the cafe and then looked at his wrist watch which displayed an early morning time. He left the cafe with his side bag and arrived at a bus station. The bus arrived a few moments later. He took a newspaper from a vendor before boarding the bus and left.

He opened the newspaper and found an advertisement of a private detective agency, ' WHITE EYE '.

THE END