#6

Karun' s daughter Anjani came to him.

She said, " Dad. The officer has came. "

" I am coming. "

Karun said to Mr. Chandra, " Excuse me. "

" Sure. "

Mr. Chandra nodded his head as Karun left. He went downstairs to the sixth floor where he used to reside at the flat. Mr. Chandra looked at his wrist watch. Nancy came to him.

She asked, " Sir. Shall we leave? "

Karun came to his flat where Arjun Sinha was standing nearby.

Karun said, " Mr. Sinha? "

Arjun nodded his head and stretched his hands out to him.

Arjun said, " Arjun Sinha, Special Vigilance Bureau. "

Karun shook hand with him.

" Karun Patel. I am the secretary of this building. "

" So, where did he used to live? "

" Ninth floor with his family. The neighbors are with Mrs. Jha. "

" I see that. She might have been shattered. "

" It is really hard for her to believe about her loss. She has got her only son in her family. "

Arjun sighed, " Happens. "

Mr. Chandra came downstairs with his secretary Nancy. He looked at Arjun who looked back at him. Arjun stared at him and nodded his head. Mr. Chandra stopped to him. Karun looked at Mr. Chandra.

Arjun said, " Mr. Sarvesh Chandra. "

" You do recognise me. That's pretty amazing. "

Arjun chuckled, " Who doesn't recognise you? "

Mr. Chandra gave a crooked smile.

" I used to think that people just know me by name and my hotel business. Not my face. "

" Unless you were in the spotlight. "

" Sorry? "

" Your son grabbed the attention of media last when he was caught red handed in your own hotel when he was found drugged along with a couple of call girls and his three friends. "

" You lack facts. There was no one against him to testify. "

" Before the girls could testify, you got them murdered with the help of corrupt officers. But still he was imprisoned for a month when an SVB officer uncovered the facts. "

Mr. Chandra kept looking at him.

Arjun added, " How many lawyers were appointed to get him out of the prison? "

Mr. Chandra sighed, " Only three. "

" Wrong. Seven. I know the figure. I don't lack facts. You had spent forty eight CR for an abject. "

Mr. Chandra went downstairs angrily while Arjun kept looking at him. They went upstairs to the fifth floor to the elevator.

Karun said, " The elevator hasn't been used since the day of incident. The residents are using the other elevator. "

" Does Mr. Jha used to use this elevator only? "

" Actually, most of the residents use this elevator because the other elevator had some technical issues earlier. "

" Has it been fixed now? "

" Yep. We had called the mechanic last evening in order to make it usable for them. "