The Prince & The Moonlight*

...

Louis pulled the jacket Harry gave him tighter, perplexed look on his face.-"What the hell are you on about?"

"Louis cut the games, how much longer do you think you can resist? I can't take you home, I don't think it would be reasonable...I don't trust anyone here though..."-Harry continued as he walked Louis through the hallways of the big mansion, trying to find an open room somewhere.

He tried all the locks, but they where all closed, probably to keep uninvited guests out of them.

"You think Francis can let us have a room here?"-Harry asked but Louis wasn't even listening anymore, trying to process the fact that Harry knew, and was trying to help him, and he's not reacting like he on his mind though he would and all of this was just a mess, and he could feel the heat burn on the side of his neck.

"Louis!"-Harry called again, keeping a short distance from him.-"I've been calling for minutes! Say something I need you to focus. We need to get you out of here!"

People from the party who had seen them noticed them in the middle of the hallway. Harry took Louis hand and started running as the two people followed them demanding to "talk". Harry ran with Louis, hand in hand throughout the hallways till they reached a huge doorway. Harry tried the knob and was relieved to find out that it was open.

They went inside closing the door behind them.-"Safe!"-Harry huffed catching a breath.

Louis was scared to say the least. Alpha with him in a room, him getting into full heat, this wasn't good. At all!

Harry tried getting closer to Louis but he took a step away, breath becoming louder on his chest and lungs and the air in the room was not enough to keep him focused.-"No."

"Louis...are you okay."-Harry said trying to reach out for him.

"No! Just stay away from me!"-Was all Louis could muster out of his blurring words and visions.-"Get...Away!"

Harry tried not to look sad.-"Louis, I'm trying to help."

Louis backed away till his back hit the wall on the opposite side of the dim lit bedroom.-"No! Stay away!"

Harry wanted to get by his side but Louis was holding his head on his knees, wrapped up on Harry's jacket, the scent making his heat even worse. He looked so small, wrapped on himself, trying to stay safe on his own bubble wishing for all this to stop and start making sense.

Louis let out a cry that just came out like a broken whimper.-"Please get out! I don't want this!"

Harry bowed down besides him, eyes gone soft, trying to collect him all in one piece again.-"Louis, It's Harry love. Not any random alpha. I'm not here to hurt you, so I need you to focus. We're on this together okay! Right love, focus a little bit longer."

He waited till Louis breath came back to normal, he tried to avoid his heat scent the best he could, since it wasn't spreading much anymore, the omega was stressing and it wasn't a good sign.

Harry wrapped an arm over Louis and the jacket covering him.-"Louis, you said we can trust the people on royal purple coats...should I get help by them or..."

Louis was panicking a little less now.-"Timothée ...Timothée Chalamet. Francis' son...he's an omega, here at the party. You know him from my company board...the omega at the meeting, with honey curls and feminine body..."

Harry nodded and hugged him comfortably. Louis leaned in the hug, breath getting caught on his scent. He couldn't rip himself off it, his mind getting all drunk and dizzy over it.-"Harry."-He whispered softly over the hug. His scent of woods and fresh waters playing with his senses, it felt like the fields he used to run in when he was just a pup. It felt like a distant childhood memory. Like a scent he knew best. Him calling his name like that wasn't just a word, it meant more. Louis hugged him with both arms, warmth ripping through his see through shirt like a fishnet. The jacket fell from his arms and he hid his face deep on Harry's chest.-"Harry, Harry, Harry."-he mumbled over and over. What was this buzzing sound on his brain telling him it was something more than just a name...his inside kept calling him 'HIS' and it was just a wonderful feeling at the same it was confusing.