To go...*

...

Louis sinks in the bathtub with lazy motions, the bubbly water hitting the edges and sliding down the white marble till it hit the ground. The sweet scent of vanilla filled the air the second his covering scent was washed away by the many shampoos that filled the water. He breathed out and sat on his back laying all the way down.

The water came to his throat and the warmth of it washed away the cold vibe of the day. For a second he forgets the whole bad thing that happened, the overwhelming sense of having to meet his mothers killer again, but he was alright with it as long as he found out who his father's killer was, who the person stalking him was, the person after him and his partner.

Louis brings his fingers to his temples, he hadn't told Harry about his suspicions yet...the suspicions that this person was connected to his father's sudden death...he wasn't ready to have that conversation yet, not when he had no facts to go with...although the picture of him and his father's with a Red Cross across his face left by the killer at his office was enough proof.

Slipping under the water for a second Louis tried to drown the little voices in his head. He had a hell lot of pressure over his shoulders and that made him feel so little. Like he was incapable of lifting all these alone. But at the same time he felt like the strongest. He was. Unlike others, no matter which dynamic, alpha or omega, he was stronger than most. For having reached so far, so fast. He wouldn't say he was the only one, Timothée, his new omega board member, he'd reached far too, although he had a mate and he was there to support him at his lowest, or Z-y, Tom's mate, she owned her own modelling company and brand, she was also strong, last time Louis met her over a dinner, they laughed for hours at how alpha's couldn't get half as much work done as them. And these where only a few cases, he knew many like him out there. Like AD, he was an omega too, undercover little spy, currently faking his death probably running away from some mission that went wrong. And with AD there where a lot of other French omega's he had collected along the way to form their little organisation, with the help of Mackerel Fenrir of course. The best supporting alpha out there. Millionaire mafia that held most strings of Paris.

Louis huffed. Mackerel was so like Harry. A gentleman, caring, protective...Louis almost choked on bubbles. Since when was he comparing Harry to other alphas?

Okay, he was aware of Harry's attractive features, he knew how much he desired the alpha, how his touch burned on his skin but compare him to Mackerel?

He shook his head. The bubbles might be making their way into his brain. He released a bit more self calming pheromones, vanilla and cacao butter, like chocolate and honey. He needed to relax. But as much as he thought of Harry, that much he'd get away from comparing him to Mackerel. He saw Mackerel as his brother, maybe even closer, but Harry, he could never think of him like that. Indeed his brain went elsewhere...to their last night.

Them laying mostly naked on his bed, his hands tracing every detail of his torso and chest, and than his mouth, his lips, his tongue all over Harry's length, chasing his climax, wanting, needing...trying to give him the pleasure the omega wished to share with an alpha. He'd acted all on instincts, and he'd liked every second of it. The way Harry's skin turned red and burning under his fingertips, spending sparkles of fire, undeniably pleasing feelings causing through their bodies.

Louis felt himself becoming harder at each flashback.

His brain was trying to forget the hard day, letting him dwell on his needs. Replaying their first night together, first kiss they shared, there at his office, at his couch, where he stitched his wound and opened each other's hearts for a whole night. They had talked and connected in ways they couldn't understand. And that the other night at the lake.