Clues

...

Louis called everyone in the pack, alerted everyone who was inside the mansion, all the families and all the workers.

Someone had threatened their Luna!

Someone had dared to enter his office! Someone had dared to threaten him...No one was safe anymore.

Louis stood inside his office, trying to gather anything that made sense to the situation, anything that could be recognised as the intruders. He had the photo in his hand, the threat that didn't only include him, but also their alpha leader.

You're next...

Why was Harry next? This was his office? Why would someone place a note that was actually for Harry, not him.

Louis called Niall one more time.

He came in, phone in his hand, working on phone calls, communicating with everyone at the same time.

"Niall, I want the CTV camera recording of the whole week I haven't been around. The list of everyone that entered or left the pack in the meanwhile. And the number plates of all the cars that passed on our driveway."-Louis ordered.-"Get me the signal equipment for trackers and listening devices. They might have tried to compromise the office. Take Everything! Fast go!"

"Alright boss! On it!"-Niall said and disappeared to call the people who helped him with his tasks.

Louis waddled around the office, holding the picture of Harry on his hands, trying to figure out who could have done this to them. He tried to think but it was all blank. The most he got, was the person who snitched him to the cops and blew up his car, that he knew was part of the council or the board...but they could also be working with outsiders. Someone that both Louis and Harry knew and hated...a common enemy.

Louis' eyes picked on something hiding under the desk, it shone upon many shattered glass prices. He walked over and bowed down to get it.

A piece of glass grazed his palm, causing a small scratch to bleed a few drops. Louis ignored it, such scratch was nothing to him.

Some kind of nail, like a silver screw. He didn't get to examine it long enough, because than a car stopped in front of his mansion and Louis followed the car with his eyes. He placed the silver thing inside his drawer and went to see who was coming.

But his curiosity didn't last long and the doors
of his office opened with a rush and a very worried Harry came breathing heavily inside. He breathed out when he saw Louis fine and alive, running the little distance to envelope him in his arms.

"You're fine! Thanks god you're fine...I thought they hurt you!"-Harry whispered as he kept hugging him and breathing in his faint scent. He than separated to look at his every inch of body.-"You're fine right? Nothing hurts? Nobody attacked you?"-He said as he kept searching him with his hands.

Louis smiled wholeheartedly at the alpha.-"Harry calm down love, I'm fine."

Harry wasn't convinced, his instincts having taken over. He continued to search and sniff for blood, almost went wild when he noticed a bit.-"Blood? You're hurt! Where?!"

Louis showed him his palm.-"A piece of glass grazed my hand. It's nothing. Can you please calm down for a bit."

Harry search his pockets for a handkerchief, proudly blinked when he found one. He placed it over the small scar and wrapped it around the hand.-"That needs a bandaid as fast as possible, where did you place the bag from the last time?"

"You serious right now? Harry I said I'm fine. Please can you stay steady for one second."-Louis asked but Harry's eyes where already looking for the bag.