Unanswered

...

A feeling of levitation stirred Louis out of his soundless sleep, the same calming pheromones making him feel safe, as a pair of gentle arms lifted him from his seat.

Louis tried to stir on his arms, still trying to convince the holder that he wasn't as weak as he thought.

Harry held him without any problems, he was light and small, and his arms seemed to be made for holding him.-"Shhh...I'm taking you home. You'll be safer there."-He whispered over his hair, sending his warm breath down Louis neck.

His whole body went shivering at the contact with his breath. Louis still tried to protest, although he was now just gripping himself tighter around Harry's arms.

Harry walked inside the huge door of the Tomlinson's pack house, the guards rushing inside to notify Zayn, Louis' doctor, for what they had seen.

Zayn came downstairs in a nick of time, taking the stairs faster than he should had.-"Lou! What happened to him? What did you do!"-The beta said growling at the alpha.

"Nothing he's going to be fine."-Harry said calmly.

Zayn panicked even more.-"He smells like you! What did you do to him!"

Louis gripped himself tighter, almost leaving Harry breathless.-"Shhh...calm down."-He whispered to Louis.-"Can't you stop screaming! You're scaring him. He's having another overload. I tried to help the best I could. I brought him here so he can be safe. Someone's after him, and I couldn't leave him there alone. A lot has happened...so please try to understand."

Zayn worried to death, tried to take a breath first...-"Okay, I'm sorry, it's just Louis is all we have. I would never forgive myself if-...just bring him upstairs to his bedroom, I'll get my stuff."-He said pushing his glasses over his nose, and rushing back upstairs.

Louis relaxed himself again. His omega acting all weird, unable to register the surroundings yet, the only think that his senses could feel was the alpha...which for him radiated like suns.

He never thought he'd ever feel like that around the alpha...or any alpha in general. His fewer was down, and his itching burning sensation was gone. A bit of the alpha's pheromones still lingering over his skin, keeping him cooled down.

Harry walked upstairs following some huge alpha as he showed him Louis bedroom. They had to walk through the back of the office, a door was hidden behind the curtains of the office and from there it connected to his room.

"So there's from where you sneaked behind me that night!"-Harry whispered at Louis. Who just grunted at him in his pretentious behaviour.

"I hate you..."-Louis said softly as he buried his head deeper into his arms.

Harry just snickered.-"The feelings is mutual."

"I don't feel good."-Louis mumbled his head going dizzy again.

"Don't worry, no one had died of over-sassiness yet."-Harry tried to humour him.

Something which earned him a fist on the ribs by a very unpleased Louis. Harry almost didn't even feel it since Louis didn't use much force, but acted as if it hurt, making Louis chuckle into his hold. Harry smiled.

They had finally reached the end of the stairs, the huge alpha that was leading the way opened the door to the bedroom and Harry stepped inside, he walked to the bed in the middle of the room. He was about to get free of Louis, when a sudden tighter grip prevented him from dropping Louis off on the bed.

Harry looked down at the blue eyed creature.-"Let go, we're here."

"Why are you dropping me?"-Louis said over dramatically.