Saint Louis

...

The night was full of surprises...

Like the fact Louis drove without killing them to their reservation, in time.

Harry who was still gripping at the handle, even though the car had stopped, let out a breath of relief.

Louis was fast to get out and even open the door for Harry, making him chuckle, not even feeling the slightest bit of humbleness, that a normal alpha would had found tragical, and it would wound their pride deadly.

Harry even let Louis guide them inside the old looking place. It was 10 floors high, and had a vintage cage elevator in a perfect state. Everything looked neat and in place there, like they where both in an old movie about forbidden lovers.

Louis is explaining to him how he found this place at the second week of visiting France for the first time, he even mentioned a old mission that brought him here latter on, which lead him to sharing how he was the one who made the dent on the metal of the door of the elevator. Since that time, he knew the owner, who was a chill lady, midd-forties and very charismatic and she'd been more than pleased to let them have the best place in the terrace.

"The food here is to die for, delicious traditional French, there's a kitchen of ladies on the back who are very gifted at cooking, and I can confidently confirm that."-Louis added while the elevator stopped at the last floor.

"Was it just me, or the elevator took extremely long to reach the top?"-Harry said afterward.

"Oy! did you listen to a word I said?"-Louis said crossing his arms.

"I did love, but I'm restraining myself from asking too many questions too fast and making you uncomfortable in our first date."-They both walked out and Harry was just mesmerised by the vibe of the place.-"Oh wow!"

Louis proudly walked over to the main place on the terrace, where their table had been set, a little away from all the others. The terrace was more like a big balcony of the other side of the restaurant, which was separated by big glass windows. This side where they and a few more tables where settled, had only a few rows of fairy lights hanging in straight lines far over their heads, and they all came to gather in the middle of the terrace.

Louis pulled a chair for Harry, who laughed genuinely and sat down hiding his head between his hands, as half of the restaurant watched as he, an alpha, just got treated this nicely by his partner.

Louis took his wine coloured coat of his shoulders and sat down opposite to Harry.-"Worth you time?"

"Definitely worth my time!"-Harry whispered-yelled at Louis, mesmerised at the view from this high, the Eiffel tower standing tall just a few blocks away from them, the roads and streetlights shining like endless lines that lead to the center.-"I love it!"

Louis chuckled and pointed at the tower.-"There's another surprise once the clock hits 1 am, I'm just preparing you."

"Really?! Isn't this my lucky night."-Harry said back at his cocky behaviour.

Louis laughed.-"And here I thought you'd stay like that the whole night."

"I can't. You're here Louis, I wanna impress you."-Harry said fidgety on his seat.