The Truth

" I'm your mother," she said giving out a smile to me as I couldn't believe the words I am hearing as I suddenly push myself away from her

" My mother?!" I said to her with a shocking expression " How could you all of a sudden say your my mother knowing my mother died giving birth to me and my father who died in the freaking war! Now you're saying you come out of nowhere and say I'm your mother like nothing happened?"

" I know, I know this is all of a sudden but your father and me before we were sent to our deaths, perform a Jutsu to let us be in you and watch over in case you couldn't control yourself anymore"

" Control me?" I looked at her confused

" Years ago before you were even born, Your father had an older brother that he used to look upon on. There was a war that could go on for hours and hours that would never end. When your father died in the battle, Your uncle Madara took his precious eyes and decided to avenge his brother to the point that he wanted the power to avenge everything."

" He wanted more power?"

" That was when you were born, I couldn't protect you because I was dying from blood loss. But you were special because your powers have a special bond that was more powerful than Madara. He wanted your power so he can get to what he wanted, control everything for him."

Is this really the truth.. He knew from the start what his intentions were.. He purposely wanted to manipulate me and see the wrong in the world.

" You are an Uchiha" she moved my hair out of the way as both of my eyes were showing " You were never an outsider it was all in your head because that is what Madara does, get into people's minds."

" Then why were people feared of me, why was I called so many things.."

" Amaya," she said my name with a gentle tone " It's because you are an Uchiha Princess, and most people can just be jerks only because they are scared" She laughed a little

" Right makes sense, I do have a terrified face" I sighed " Probably got it from you"

" hey!" she laughed and hugged me tightly " I know I couldn't be here for you Amaya but this was all I could do for you, help you to get back to your senses because a kid will need their parents to guide them and I wasn't one"

" Mom.. You did help me, explain the truth to me, what my actual goals are and what I am actually supposed to do" I said to her "  I need to stop this war and fight for the village that I grew up in. I may not know who I am but what I know is that I am an Uchiha"

She smiled at me as she went to fix my hair" You should have your hair like this more often, just like your father" she said as I had my bangs parted down and a low ponytail

" Thanks, you know now that I think about it, how did you and father meet?" I asked her as she suddenly blushed a little

" W-why would you want to know about that?" she said as it wasn't obvious

" Well duh shouldn't a daughter tell a mother these kinds of stuff, I don't know I am just curious. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" I teased

" Actually it was me who approach to your dad when we were very young. It was when I was put into partners with him for training. I made the first move by teasing what he wears and fights. Eventually, it became more than that and we fell in love"

" Wow way to go mom" I teased

" Oh whatever now tell me about yours"

I sighed and got the guts to let out my feelings " Well there was this guy, he has silver hair and always hides his face because he just doesn't like the attention of being reminded who his father was but he's so, I don't know"

I sigh " After my first lover passed away he was there for me all the way like we were close comrades. What I am trying to say is that I never knew or wanted to admit that I may have feelings for him"

" Well as a mother here's the truth of what I can tell you," she pointed towards my chest " Listen to your heart and you will know when to love"

watching her beginning to glow I noticed to see herself beginning to disappear.

" What's happening?" I said reaching out her hand

" Looks like It is time for me to go.. I love you Amaya and save the world"

" I will Mom! I love you and I'm glad I got to know a bit about you! I promise to become a better person than before! I'll Miss you!!" watching her smile one more time she disappeared in front of me.

I needed to control myself once again and not let Madara get in my head anymore...

I know what I want and I know what I need to do..

It's to protect the ones I love and to save the leaf village despite everything that happened.