Old Family

Sauske's P.O.V.

Every since the night of the massacre, all I had was Amaya, she took care of me including to blame her on every situation that happened throughout my life. Seeing her kill my big brother was something I can't believe with my own eyes, I needed to be stronger than her.. I needed to kill her for my big brother and the Uchiha clan's sake!

Several years later I've decided to leave the leaf village and have Orochimaru train me. The hate of how weak I've become wasn't something I was okay with. I needed to be stronger than Amaya and avenge the Uchiha Village for what she has done.

In the dark cave I was in, I stood my way holding my Katana and remember the memories I had with my Older Brother.

" Don't worry Big Brother, I'll make her pay with my own hands" I said softly

****

leaving the hide out, I decided to go outside and take a look around of the outside world. The view was quiet as the birds was chirping and leafs were scattered all over the ground. It reminded me the training that I use to watch, Amaya training herself when she use to work with the Anbu, now perished how many people she killed.

"this isn't a good time to be out here while the leaf village are looking for you" hearing a voice it was a guy with round glass and silver hair pulled back with a ponytail.

" Mind your own" I said to him " I just needed some fresh air" as I pulled my katana and quick aim near his neck, quickly his expression changed " What's wrong Kabato " I smirked

He took a step back and sighed " just get back so you can finish your training with orochimaru" he said and left

Orochimaru..

Putting my katana away I felt a presence I haven't felt before in a long time

So your watching me now...

Amaya's P.O.V

Waking up from my restless sleep I leaned forward to see next to me a bowl filled with water and a towel that fell off my forehead and layed on my lap.

what the hell happened? Did I blacked out again?

" it seem you over worked yourself" looking back it was a guy with a circular mask " if you use too much of that power, you already know what will happen"

looking at him with an annoying look " what do you want?" I said to him " where's Itachi?"

" Nothing just wanted to check up on you. I see that you got to meet them?" he said

looking down on my hands, flashbacks came seeing Sakura and the other teammates that came to save Gaara

" so what? I'm not who I was anymore, I am just here to finish what started" I said softly, getting up grabbing my katana and my bamboo hat " Im heading out, I need to do some business"

" Take care" he said and with that I left the hideout heading my way to see the one person I needed to see..

Sakura's P.O.V.

As Naruto and I headed our way with a new teammates that Lady Tsunade put us in, Naruto wasn't really feeling pleased by it. Knowing the fact that they use to work with Amaya Sensei back as the Anbu's

We were jumping tree by tree finding our way to see if we can find the hideout of Orochimaru knowing it's the one place he could be. After all these years when Amaya left, Sasuke could only think about was the revenge he wanted to do on her. It was something I could not bear to see because they are both important to me as my family and someone I looked up to.