Jisung was not expecting to hear everything from the older at all. After Minho was done explaining, he sat there still, speechless to the fact that the older now knew everything.

"You don't have to hide your feelings anymore. I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Jisung."

Minho's hands cupped Jisung's round cheeks, slowly bringing his forehead to lean against his own.

Tears streamed down Jisung's face. "I'm s-sorry for all the times I hurt you, hyung. I didn't want to. Trust me, I hated to do that."

He was full on crying now. Hiccuping in the midst of his sentences. "Dad made me do all of it. I couldn't stand seeing you get hurt everytime, I hated it the most. I couldn't stand the fact you were getting married to Nori."

"Hushh.." Minho patted the other's back, letting him hug him tightly and cry on his shoulders. "I know, Sungie. I know you've been suffering a lot too. You should've told me about everything earlier though. Hyung would never let you suffer like this then."

"B-But dad.. he threatened me that he'll hurt you. I'm okay to handle the pain of not having you but I can't risk your safety."

Minho gently wiped the tears on Jisung's face before looking into the red swollen eyes of the other.

"You went through so much.. even had to fake your death, distance yourself from your loved once.. only because of me. Tell me Sungie, how can I forgive myself for that?"

"No.. nono." Jisung was the one grabbing Minho's face now. "I love you, hyung. I've always done and will always do. If going through these torments meant seeing you healthy and happy, I'm okay with everything."

The look in the older's eyes scared Jisung. It was this mixture of so many emotions displayed in his eyes that got him feeling quite uneasy.

He couldn't tell what Minho was thinking anymore.

"It's over though. You can live as you want, Jisung."

Jisung looked at the older surprised. "What do you mean? How?"

Minho nodded. "You'll see. By the way, are you living on snacks only? Are you not taking your meals properly?"

Breaking eye contact, Jisung looked down before slowly shaking his head.

"Your wedding with Nori is next week." He mumbled. "I couldn't stop thinking about it and lost appetite."

Minho sighed before grabbing the younger's arm and pulling him to stand up. "Let's go eat something then. I'm quite hungry too."

He rubbed his belly cutely to emphasise his words, making the younger finally let go of a chuckle.

"Okay. Lemme get changed first."

"Mmh"

...

Minho, followed by Jisung, left the house to make their way towards the older's car parked a bit far from the place.

Hopping on the car, they drove towards the city where they tried out different restaurants, rating the food amongst themselves along the way.

It was a fun time spent between the two. Bliss seemed to have fallen on the two males after a very long hiatus.

Undoubtedly, it was one of the best days of their lives, only because of the fact that they were now together, not giving a damn about the cruel world that kept them apart for so long.