Ammunition To The Love Gun

I love his hair too! His dark brown curls are cut in a shagged rockstar style, it suits him well. I wonder if he'll let me braid his hair... I should ask!

(Little clarification for this chapter, I usually dont use descriptors like h/c, f/c etc. But just so you know, h/c in this chapter means (hair color) 

...

 "Alright, we're here." Steve shouts back to us after he parks. "Now.." He starts his sentence, getting out of the drivers seat and crossing his arms, looking at us all sternly. "It's in and out, okay? We split up, get what wee need, meet up, pay, and get the hell out of there. Understood?" He asks, putting on his best dad voice. 

"Understood." Max, Lucas, Dustin, and Erica all mumble at different times, the speech obviously being targeted at them. "And as for you two, you stay here. Do NOT go near the windows, do NOT make yourselves visible.... and keep it PG in here, alright?" Steve sneers, pointing at Eddie and I. "Okay dad.." I roll my eyes and agree with his 'rules.' What does he mean 'keep it PG in here??' Did Robin say something about the apparent 'chemistry?' Well there is none!

"Alright, I'm gonna lock this by the way." Steve mutters before exiting the camper, followed by Robin, Nancy, and all the kids. And just as Steve said he would, he locks the door, leaving Eddie and I alone back here. 

"Finally we don't have to sit on the ground anymore." I sigh in relief, stretching my legs before moving up to the couch from where I was previously on the floor. "Yeah, my back is killing me." Eddie groans, following my lead on to the couch. 

After a couple minutes of silence, Eddie decides to stand up, though not fully (to avoid the windows), and turn on the radio. "That's not gonna work, you know." I say, leaning back against the couch with my hands behind my head. "Oh yeah, Steve turned off the engine too... with those damn extra keys he found." Eddie mutters, looking around hopelessly for another spare key. 

"Weird intrusive thought, but Imagine I got Vecna'd right now and they all come back and it's like 'shit, we missed our chance' and they spent all that money on guns and ammo n shit." I laugh, looking up at the ceiling. "Ha yeah, Steve would probably try to bring you back to life just to kill you all over again." I hear Eddie chuckle. 

"But you're not going anytime soon so don't even think about it, 'kay?" He says in a comical yet stern-ish tone. "Yeah yeah whatever." I roll my eyes. 

"Son of a bitch.." I gasp, sitting up. "What?!" Eddie jumps, startled. "That Gareth guy still has my skateboard!" I scoff, annoyed. I payed him a good twenty bucks and I don't even get my skateboard back, what a rip off!

"Y/n- You little shit, you scared the hell out of me! Eddie snaps, sitting back down on the couch and turning to me. "Oops." I reply, looking down at my nails. Geez there's a lot of dirt under them, I usually keep them clean but I haven't had the chance to. 

"You're lucky you're cute." Eddie smirks, staring into my eyes in a sarcastically loving way. "You say that but you haven't even met the most annoying version of me yet." I shrug, returning the smug look "Eh, even if I did, you'd still be pretty cute." He says, reaching out to play with a piece of my h/c hair. 

"You sure about that?" I raise an eyebrow, giving him a look as if I was being challenged. "Mmhm." He hums in response, still playing with my hair. "You kn-" Before I can even utter two words, I'm interrupted... by Eddie's lips that is. 

It all happens so fast, he cups the side of my face with one hand as his mouth presses against mine roughly at first, then gently. It was short, but sweet, an act of passion. He drifts away a bit. I don't move, trying to process what just went down. 

"Sorry..." He mumbles, dropping his hand from my face and backing away slightly. My eyes light up, my face growing hot. "No." I grab his hand and place it back on the side of my face softly. His expression is confused for a second, unsure. I hesitate, then hook my fingers on the collar of his shirt to pull him in closer. 

I close my eyes and our lips crash together a second time, more heated than before. I let go of my grip on his shirt as he goes to put his other arm around me, getting even closer if that's possible. 

Holy shit, I'm kissing Eddie Munson... is this middle school dream coming to life? Whatever it is, all I know is that the horny teenager thoughts are taking over at the moment. 

Eddie leans forward, pushing me down so my back's against the couch and he's on top of me. We break for air, heavy breathing from this absolute intimacy high. "Well uh.. glad we feel the same!" Eddie smiles down at me, letting out a breathy laugh before tilting his head and giving in to another kiss. 

I run a hand through his lengthy hair, parting my lips to allow a little tongue into the mix. My stomach feels as if it's twisting into a big nervous knot, yet the feeling of Eddie's body on mine, the cool metal zippers on his leather jacket brushing the surface of my skin ever so slightly, and the lingering smell of his musky spice cologne brings such a calming weakness to my knees that I'm thankful I'm not standing. 

Is this going to go further? Sure we're in a parking lot of a hick store but I'm not even thinking about that, all I'm thinking about is that he's on top of me and I want it to stay that way. My mouth opens in protest when he stops, but I don't speak, realizing he's just going down my neck, kissing and sucking enough to leave a mark. 

His left hand slides up to hold down mine which is next to my head as he does this, his right hand down lower, holding my side. "Ah!" I let out a breathy yelp, feeling that Eddie bit down on my neck, not hard enough to draw blood though.

He continues up my neck and to my jawline, reaching my earlobe which he nibbles on slightly. "Fuck..." I mutter, breathless. Eddie stops for a second, hovering over my ear for a second so I can hear his heavy breathing and feel his hot breath going down my neck. 

He moves his head slightly so he can see my face, his gorgeous dark umber eyes gazing into mine. "You- You're okay with this, right?" He asks, a sincere look on his flushed face. "Yeah, you?" I respond, the butterflies in my stomach getting even more intense. "Yeah, definitely." He grins, taking another moment to look at me before sitting up on his knees from on top of me. 

I watch him with an eager longing in my heart as he shrugs off his leather jacket and throws it on the floor. He then takes his sweet old time lifting his shirt up ever so slightly. I try to sit up and help to make it go faster but he pushes me back down, pinning my hands down with his own. 

"Come on asshole, don't be such a strip tease!" I glare at his smug face. "Hm.. I think I'd just rather stay right here, just like this." He says, giving me a wild smirk. "Eddieeeeeee!!" I complain, purposefully trying to sound as abnoxious as I can. 

After a second's pause, he lets go of my hands and sits back up, pulling off his dirty hellfire shirt, and throwing it down next to the disregarded jacket. "Finally." I roll my eyes before pulling him down onto me.

As soon as he's about to pull my own shirt off me, the door to the camper kicks open with a loud bang. Eddie jumps, startled, and sits up immediately whilst still on top of me. I tilt my head to see the door to see Steve dropping a bunch of weapons onto the floor!! "WE GOTTA GO NOW-"

"What the hell??! I thought I told you sick fucks to keep it PG in here!!" Steve shouts stomping over to us. "Shit.."