Grand Theft Auto

"I made a loop of it last night before we came here, you're all set." He grins, placing the stuff on my lap, and pulling me closer. "Okay well I guess whoever is Vecna's favorite gets to be bait." Steve shrugs, obviously done with this conversation. 

...

"Check this out. The War Zone." Eddie says, slamming a book on the table. Where he's pointing on the page shows an ad for a shop that's basically full of guns, ammo, etc. "I've been there once, It's huge. They got everything you need for uh.. well, killing things, basically." He shrugs, going on with his point. 

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" I ask sarcastically, taking a second glance at the ad that has a bunch of guns on it. "Is that a grenade? How is this even legal??" Robin questions, pointing to things on the catalogue in awe. 

"Well lucky for us, it is, so... This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we outta be able to avoid cops."

"And angry hicks." I add in, noting that there's a lot of people after our necks. "If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica rolls her eyes. "Normally I'd agree, but we need the weapons so I think it's worth the risk." Nancy mutters. "Me too." Lucas agrees. 

"Yeah but is it worth the time?? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin agrues. "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie raises an eyebrow. "What, you got a car or something?" I scoff, crossing my arms, and leaning against the wall. Eddie walks over to me with a sarcastic smile. "Well it's not exactly a car, Y/n." He looks at me as if I should know this. 

"And it's not exactly mine, but it'll do." He finishes his sentence. I raise my eyebrows at this. "So we're committing a grand theft auto??" I ask, laughing at what I just heard. I mean, okay if people are already out for our asses, why not?

"Hey, red. You got something like a ski mask??" Eddie turns to max, who nods and goes to dig something out of her room. 

...

"Jesus I can't breathe in this stupid thing.." I whisper to myself, adjusting the Freddy Krueger mask that's on my face. "Come on." Eddie whispers back at us, signalling to keep going. So we're basically outside now and creeping behind peoples trailers to get to that one annoying older couple that has a drivable camper. I bet I look stupid in this mask, but not more than Eddie, who is wearing a frazzled Michael Myers mask. 

We all keep tip-toeing until we reach the back of the camper-van thing. The owners are sitting out in the front, making this so much easier to steal. Eddie (or should I say, Michael Myers) finds the window and pulls it open, hoisting himself up and inside. While he's climbing inside, I come to realize that he kinda has a nice ass-

Steve goes next, basically summersaulting in. I guess it's my turn now. I shrug and grab the window, jumping up with all my strength, and pulling myself in. "God, that was suffocating." I say, pulling the rubber mask off my face. 

After everyone makes their way inside, Steve locks the door before Eddie proceeds to hot-wire the vehicle with a box of tools he brought along. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" I raise an eyebrow, walking up from behind him, impressed. "Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire." He says, fiddling with some wires. 

"Now I swore to myself that I wouldn't end up like him, but now, I'm wanted for murder... and soon, grand theft auto. So yeah, really living up to the ole' Munson name!" He gives me a sarcastic smile. 

"Hey uh, Eddie! I'm not sure I really love the idea of you driving." Robin interjects, coming up from behind me and Steve. "Oh I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her, don't ya big boy?" 

In a split second the engine starts and music starts blaring. Eddie and I lunge for the backseat, hanging on to what we can while Steve swerves the camper everywhere. I can hear the owners screaming and throwing a fit as Steve manages to turn us around and get on the road. 

As soon as we pull out of the trailer park, I finally breathe again. "Holy shit.. we just committed a felony." My eyes widen. If I ever see my dad again and he finds this out... that will be the day that I die! "Oh, relax." Eddie rolls his eyes, patting me on the shoulder from where we sit on the floor of the camper. 

I keep sneaking glances every now and then during the car ride. He's beautiful, the way his eyes look so warm and kind. They're a very dark brown color, almost black. It feels as if I'm in a trance while staring into them... not the Vecna kind-

I love his hair too. His dark brown curls are cut in a shagged rockstar style, it suits him well. I wonder if he'll let me braid his hair... I should ask!