The Hellfire Club pt.2

"And why would he be so nice about that, hm?" She raises an eyebrow. "Does everyone I talk to have to be an interest?" I shove the skateboard piece back in my backpack and zip it up roughly. "Where are you off to in such a rush?" Vicky asks with a sly grin as I get up from my seat. "The bell's about to ring, dumbass." I smirk back, rushing out of the lunchroom.

 ...

I look down the halls in an aimless attempt to find the Hellfire room. Eddie said it's right next to the janitors closet but I can't even seem to find that! My sense of direction is seriously off.

Wait- Is that it?!

My attention is grabbed by a large sign on a door to my left that says "JANITOR'S CLOSET." "Finally!" I whisper to myself and walk towards it. Huh? There's no classrooms to be seen over here! Did I mishear him? I could have sworn he s-

"BOO!"

I scream when suddenly two hands reach at my shoulders from behind and pull me back. I whip around to see who it is and there behind me stands Eddie with a proud grin on his face. "You asshole!" I punch him on the arm. 

"It's an act of courtesy." He shoots me a proud look and crosses his arms. "Courtsey huh?" I raise an eyebrow as Eddie points to a door way down the hall. "You planned that didn't you??" I huff and walk down the corridor with him. 

"Planned?? No, I would never! How dare you accuse me of such foolery!" He puts on a fake wizardy voice as he says that, pretending to be offended. "mmhmm sureee." I roll my eyes with a smirk. 

Eddie stops in front of a door, opening it with a dramatic effect. "Welcome to Hellfire." He holds open the door with a bow. I walk in with a fascination of the decoration. Theres red candles, dark tapestries, and nerdy wizardry stuff all over! There's also a long table in the middle of the room where people are sitting. Three guys to be exact. 

There's this dude who looks like a middle aged man but I'm pretty sure he's a senior. One of the three guys stands up and walks over to me and Eddie. "Y/n, this is Gareth. Gareth, this is Y/n!" Eddie introduces us. Gareth has short short brown hair and he's also wearing a Hellfire shirt but with a red flannel vest on top. 

"Let's see that skateboard, shall we?" Gareth smiles. "Oh yeah, lemme dig it out of this bottomless hole of a backpack." I let out a short laugh and go digging in my backpack for it. Seriously though, this backpack is no joke!

I pull out the two miserable halves of the skateboard and hand them to Gareth. He takes a look at them and puts them together like a puzzle piece, inspecting the break it seems like. "This'll be an easy fix." He says, patting my shoulder. "Heh, that's good- uh how much do I owe you for the fix?" I ask, gesturing toward my wallet for pay. 

"Just give me five bucks." He shrugs. "Damn okay, that's pretty cheap, thanks." I get a 5 dollar bill out of my wallet and give it to him. I then turn to leave but am stopped by Eddie. 

"Woahh hey, don't you wanna stay? I can totally teach you how to play!" He looks over to the D&D set up. "Wait really?" I raise my eyebrows. Am I actually making friends with Eddie Munson? The dude who I idolized in middle school wants me to stay and hang?

"Yeah! Come on, It'll be fun!" He swings his arm over my shoulder. "Alright!" 

All of a sudden the door slams open and three people walk through the door. Mike Wheeler and Dustin Hendersen?? Wait and is that Lucas's little sister? I had no idea they were in Hellfire. I remember the last time I talked to Mike, I told him that his mom is hot and he flipped the fuck out!

Mrs. Wheeler can still call me if she'd like-

"Y/n?? The hell are you doing here?!" Mike steps forward, looking me up and down with a confused expression. "I invited them." Eddie keeps his arm around me as he says this. "And who's this?" Eddie raises an eyebrow, looking down at Lucas's little sister. 

"Erica Sinclair." Erica replies, crossing her arms. "You said you needed a substitute, so we brought one." Dustin shrugs. "This is Hellfire club, not babysitting club." Eddie lets go of me and gets closer to Erica, a sarcastic smile wiped across his smug face. 

Okay but when did Eddie get hot?? Like I kinda got butterflies when he swung his arm around me not gonna lie-