Bukayo saka- you did it

*im backkkk babyyyy, hope everyone's doing okay!! Gonna try and write some more now I have some spare time.. feel free to leave request❤️ lots of love xx*

Today was Arsenal v Chelsea and Stamford bridge, you of course was going to support you boyfriend bukayo. After 3 straight losses this game was a must win.

You was sitting in the friends and family box with the other girlfriends, all nervous as it was 2-2, EVENTUALLY Eddie scored giving arsenal the lead.

As the game started to close off, everyone was on the edge of their seat, praying for one more goal to secure the win, when in the 92nd minute arsenal were rewarded a penalty.

What you didn't expect to see was your boyfriend walking up to the spot ready to take it.

Everyone around you looked at you, as your heart nearly fell out your chest. After his last penalty at the euro final, you never thought he would want to take one again, and you didn't know if you could bare to watch him as it was such a heartbreaking situation the last time.

You hold your hands to your chest and he runs up to the ball, you couldn't even look until you heard cheers and bukayo running up to the arsenal fans.

"He fucking did it" you whispered with tears in your eyes

You turned to everyone else "HE DID IT!!" You shouted and they all hugged you

You cheered his name so loud, as a few tears fell down your cheeks, it was such an amazing moment, his redemption.

Once the game ended everyone gathered round the exit waiting for their loved ones.

Bukayo walked out looking for you, as soon as he saw you he came running and picked you up spinning you round.

"You did it" you said looking him in the eyes as another tear slipped, you was beyond proud.

"Yeah I did" he smiled

"I'm so proud of you, I can't even explain it" you said with your hands cupping his face

He smiled "that felt so good, I can't believe it"

You just wanted to burst into tears your heart couldn't quite handle the amount of pride you felt

You shook your head smiling, "I just can't even think of words to explain how proud I am"

"Thank you" he said resting his head on yours "I'm only this strong today because of you"

"No no, you are a strong person regardless B, you did this, you got your redemption" you smiled

"I love you, thank you for always backing me" he whispered

"I love you" you said

"I love you so so soooo much" he laughed giving you a kiss