Jordan Henderson- we shouldn't be doing this

You and Jordan are really good friends, you have occasionally had casual sex no strings attached. He recently started seeing somebody, which was hard on both as you both still craved each other.

Tonight there was a party to celebrate Liverpool winning the FA cup, you of course went to be there for your best friend.

You wore a little red mini dress, and some subtle but noticeable makeup.

As you got to the party some Liverpool players were just turning up. You waited round for Jordan looking forward to seeing him.

You was chatting to some of the girls when you heard a few shouts, you turned and everyone was hugging Jordan, you smiled feeling really proud of him.

Once everyone was off him you made your way over. He saw you coming and opened his arms.

"Ahhhh" you said basically throwing your self at him, he picked you up and spun you round.

"You did it!!!" You said as he placed you down, still holding on to you.

"I can't believe it" he smiled, you smiled back at him.

"I'm so proud of you" you said hugging him again

"It's the best thing hearing that come from you" he said looking into your eyes, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you"

You blushed and your heart felt like it was glowing.

"Go enjoy your night jords, I'll come find you in a bit" you said nudging him with a big smile on your face, he smiled back before kissing your cheek, "you better come find me!" He shouted as he walked off.

A few hours passed and you enjoyed your night with the girls, you remembered you were meant to find Jordan at some point but left it a bit later then you was planning to.

You walked into the kitchen to put you cup down, as you turned to leave a voice startled you.

"I was waiting for you" he said

You looked up and it was Jordan, with a big smile on his face looking very drunk.

"I was just coming to find you" you laughed "you made me jump you idiot"

"Yeah sorry that was a bit creepy" he laughed walking over to you.

He was getting closer and closer, and without realising you was trapped between the kitchen counter and him.

He looked at you with nothing but lust in his eyes, and there was no denying you was feeling all kinds of things right now.

He placed his hand behind your head.

"What" you tried to say before Jordan interrupted.

"Sh" he said placing his lips on to yours.

The kiss only got deeper, you could tried to stop yourself getting lost in it but you couldn't.

He picked you up and placed you on the counter, his hands roaming all over your body as you kissed each other with so much passion.

You pulled away for a breath, "we shouldn't be doing this" you said, Jordan didn't reply. Instead he grabbed your hand and walked you to the nearest bedroom. He slammed the door behind him and it ushering you on to the bed.

You wanted to fight it, and tell him no but you just couldn't.

He began to kiss you again, kissing your lips, your neck, and as he did you let out slight moans which just made him go even harder.

"Jordan" you managed to say.

He looked down at you

"We shouldn't be doing this" you slid from underneath him and stood up

"What are you talking about why do you keep saying that" he said looking confused

"You've got a girlfriend" you said

"Oh please" he scoffed walking towards you

Once again you found yourself trapped, this time between him and the wall.

"It's nothing, me and her are nothing" he said placing a bit of hair behind your ear.

You looked up at him wanting nothing but his lips to be on yours again, he must have noticed that as he smashed his lips on to yours again, holding you close as you melted at his touch.

"I hope your not lying to me" you whispered out as he kissed your neck.

He stopped.

"Why would I ever do that" he said

"I don't want to ruin a relationship for the sake of us having sex" you said

"It's not like that" he said looking at you "just trust me please"

You knew this probably wasn't right, but you just couldn't help yourself when it came to him.

You grabbed his face a kissed him, he definitely didn't expect it but didn't decline it either.

He walked you back over to the bed, hovering over you as he continued to kiss him, he flipped you over so you was now on top of him, straddling him as you kissed him.

You stopped to look at him.

"That dress is unbelievable by the way" he said with his hand on your hip

You smiled at him.

"I wanna rip it off though" he said

"Jordan!" You shouted laughing.

He laughed too

There was comfortable silence for a few minutes.

You leaned down to kiss him a few more times.

"No girl will ever compare to you"'he said

You looked at him confused.

"I wouldn't care if I was in a 2 year relationship and you came to me saying you want me, I'd be yours. Straight away." He said

"Jordan that's sweet and all but I won't allow you to cheat on your girlfriend with me" you said

"Well it's not cheating if she's not my girlfriend" he said

"She better not be" you said

"Like I said baby, I'm yours" he said

You smiled.

"There's no chance I would have a girlfriend when I'm this In love with you" he said

"Your what" you asked

"You heard me" he smiled

He turned you back over so he was now on top of you, he began to take your dress off... and well, you can guess the rest.

"I love you too Jordan" you said, laying there out of breath with the man you have always loved laying next to you. And for the first time, this "casual sex" felt like more then that.