Tyrone mings- proud

*based on todays England game, so happy for Tyrone scoring and the 0-10 win 🥰*

You was sat at the home of your boyfriend Tyrone's getting ready to watch him play for England against San Marino. You haven't seen him in nearly two weeks but knew he would be home later tonight as the international break was over.

When you saw he was playing today you text him a sweet message telling him how much you love him and are so proud. He replied telling you he loves you more and will blow you a kiss. Your heart melted.

Kick off began and England were getting the goals in like mad. 0-6 up before half time. Your eyes fixated on the screen squealing a little each time your gorgeous boyfriend came on the screen.

You called over his dog pablo,

"Look baby there's daddy!!" You said not that he understands, he titled his head before going off back to his bed.

The whistle blew for half time so you went to have a little clear up to pass the time.

The game was back on 15 minutes later, some substitutes had taken place but you was relived none were Ty.

It got to the 69th minute and the lads were all standing ready to get the 8th goal of the night. You watch intensely knowing your boyfriend was right there and this could become his first goal for England.

And it did.

You watched as he jumped and headed the ball to the back of the net, you jumped and screamed like crazy so proud and happy for him to finally get his first goal for his country. You watched as he hugged his teammates. He started looking round for the closest camera and came right up to it looking directly down the lens.

He made a heart and pointed into the camera before winking and running back to continue the game. Your heart swelled knowing that was for you. Tears filled your eyes as you couldn't begin to explain how proud you was of him.

The game came to an end of 0-10! You was so pleased for them all. It was already 10pm and knowing your boyfriend still has a 2 hour flight he's not going to be back till about 3am. You are staying awake for him as you can wait to see him.

You sent him a text as well..

"Baby!! You did that!! Omg I'm so proud of you I could honestly cry🥲"

"Thank you love, did you see my little gesture to you? Can't wait to see you, love you xxx" he replied

"Yes I saw it, made me so so happy. Can't wait to see u too, safe flight love you xx" you responded before putting your phone down and finding a way to pass the time.

Before you knew it the time was 2am, you checked your phone to see a text from Ty.

"Your probably asleep but I just landed so won't be long darling xx"

You giggled with excitement deciding not to text back so you can surprise him at the door.

An hour passed and you hear a car pull up. You get nervous like it's the first time your seeing him.

The sounds of  keys  in the door makes you so happy, you run do the door pulling it open before he has a chance.

"TYRONE" you shouted going to jump into his arms

Clinging to him he walks you both into the house shutting the door. He laughs as He drops the bags he was carrying straight on the floor and hugs you back extremely tight.

You pull away and hold his face looking down at him.

"What you doing awake silly" he said with a smile

"What you thought I was gonna go to sleep and not see my incredible boyfriend after scoring for England" I replied smiling back at him and leaning in to give him a kiss

You exchanged a few kisses before he put you down but kept his arms around you

"Missed you" he said resting his forehead on yours

"Missed you more" you smiled
"Come on let's get you to bed" you said pulling his hand up the stairs behind you
"I'll sort your bags tomorrow, you need sleep now" you said as you got to the bedroom

You both did your normal routines and always you was first to get into bed because Tyrone takes 5 hours to get ready for bed.

He walked out the bathroom in nothing but some black jogger type shorts and smiled as he got into his side of the bed.

"I missed this" he said

"What me or the bed" you replied with a laugh

"Hmmm" he said laughing back before leaning over to lay closer

You let him snuggle up to you with his head laying on you chest you stroked the back of his neck with your nails

He hazily said "ok can we switch now I want to cuddle you"

You nodded as he sat up and you laid on his chest, your legs got tangled together under the sheets. Your hand grabbed hold on his other and you held it tightly, his other arm was around you protectively.

"I'm so proud of you" you whisper giving his chest a small peck

He kisses your head in return

"Thank you I love you" he responds in a whisper

"I love you so much" is the last thing you manage to whisper out before falling into a deep sleep.