Tyrone Mings- argument

Neither you or Ty enjoyed arguing with each other but on the rare occasion you did.

It all started with a bit of distance, about a week ago you noticed Tyrone being more distance then he usually would be, you thought it might be just a bad few days with the losses at villa and that but it only got worse.

You walked into the living room of your shared house.

"Hey baby" you said sitting on the sofa next to him

"Hey" he replied quietly

You went to play with his hair before we got up and walked off. At this point you had quite frankly had enough of him doing this shit I mean your supposed to be his girlfriend!

"Tyrone" you said standing up to catch him before we walked up the stairs

He stopped and turned to look at you so you walked over to where he was

"What's the matter" you asked

"What do you mean" he responded

"Your being so distance with me and have been all week and I don't know what I've done wrong but please tell me because it's starting to upset me and I miss you" you said with tears starting to fill your eyes.

He laughed. He actually laughed.

He went to walk off upstairs

"Ty if you don't want me here just say it I mean it just fucking say it and I'll go because I don't want to be treated like this" you shouted at him now crying quite a lot

He walked back down the stairs so he was in front of you

"Get out then" he spat back

"What have I done to deserve this?" You questioned "I love you and I never fail to show you that and you know it and I've been there for you through everything Tyrone" you said now in a whisper feeling defeated. He wouldn't make eye contact with you instead just turned around and walked into the bedroom shutting the door behind him.

You decided to get out for a bit so you took your keys and phone and got in the car going for a long drive somewhere that he couldn't find you.. not that he would try. You parked up at the beach about 30 mins from your house, you parked at a bay over looking the sea and put some music on in your car to try and calm you down.

It started to get dark and by this point you had been out for 3 hours without even realising you was in your own world. Another hour past and you sat looking at the moon as it lit up the sea.

*ding*
*ding*
*ding*

You sigh grabbing your phone just wanting peace

Tyrone🤍
Where are you
You've been out for hours
Can u just lmk your safe

You:
Like you would care but, I'm fine

You then decided to go and get a drive through ice cream and just avoid going back for as long as possible by doing stupid things like going to Tesco.

It was about 11pm and you finally decided to drive back, it took about half an hour so by the time you arrived it was half 11.

You unlocked the door and immediately felt like crying after the events that took place here just hours earlier.

You saw Tyrone sitting on the sofa, he looked over when the door opened trying to make some sort of eye contact with you but you left the room heading to the kitchen to put away the shopping you had brought on your late night trip, getting out all of tyrones protein snacks and healthy bits he eats even though you was angry at him you got everything he needed. Unpacking it all from the bags and laying it on the island ready to be put away, Tyrone walked in.