Turning Dr. Turner

The door opened to reveal a high tech tunnel-like airlock. And us being us, we entered, unaware of the Compy that's been following us since the boat. The door closed behind us and we walked through the lit tunnel. Brooklyn stopped and stared down a tunnel to the left before she ran towards the door at the end of it.

"Guys, come on." Kenji said and we all followed after Brooklyn. Brooklyn slid her finger across the screen that had a lock on it and the door opened. We all gasped as the door opened and revealed a redwood forest. You could hear the birds chirping everywhere. We slowly walked into the forest and the door closed behind us.

"Guys, do you remember how, like, five seconds ago, we were in a desert?" Brooklyn questioned.

"What the heck is this place?" Sammy asked. We gasped as the ground suddenly rumbled, like heavy footsteps were approaching. The ground continued to rumble as we looked around.

"No, it can't be." Yaz gasped.

"If didn't know any better, I'd say that feels like a........." Sammy trailed off as a snarl was heard and a huge three-toed foot stomped out from behind a tree.

"T-Rex." I finished for Sammy as the rest of the theropod came out from behind the tree and roared at us. We screamed as we started running away from it. Yaz had froze but Sammy grabbed her hand and dragged her after us.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Kenji yelled. Kenji, Sammy, and Ben dove to the right to hide behind a rock while Darius, Brooklyn, Yaz, and I dove to the left to hide behind a tree. The T-Rex roared as it continued to stomp passed us and disappear around the corner of some trees. We hid on the other side of the tree we were hiding behind as we watched a second T-Rex come out and roar at the first one.

"Does every island have dinosaurs now?" Brooklyn asked quietly while covering her ears.

"Let's ask her." Ben said and pointed to the left of us. We turned to see a dark skinned woman eating a sandwich while she watched the T-Rex's from behind a log as she tapped on the screen of the tablet in her hands.

"Who's that?" Kenji asked. The lady, having heard us, looked up and dropped her sandwich as she stared in shock at us. She then got up and ran over to us.

"You're trespassing. What are you up to? Are you here to spy?" The lady gasped as she covered her tablet so we couldn't see what was on it.

"Yeah. We're an elite band of teenage secret agents." Kenji said sarcastically.

"Are you crazy? You're eating a sandwich in the middle of a T-Rex fight?" Brooklyn whispered harshly to the lady.

"First of all, they're not fighting. They're pla-"

"Playing!" Me and Darius cut the lady off.

"Cranio-facial biting! It's true!" Darius added on.

"Uh, yes. Don't change the subject!" The lady narrowed her eyes.

"Lady, we don't wanna be here, either. We just wanna go home." Yaz spoke up quietly.

"Oh, yeah, we'll see about that. Follow me." The lady said before walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You really expect me to believe that children survived alone on Isla Nublar for six entire months?" The lady questioned as we walked through the forest. The forest was a nice scenery change from Nublar's jungle.

"Trust me. It's hard for us to believe, too." Brooklyn said.

"Mm-hm. I supposed you must be telling the trust, because who would make up such a crazy story if they didn't have to. Not saying that you don't have to, or that you're crazy, but who knows? I don't know you, you don't know me for that matter. Am I yammering on? I've been out here for the better part of a month with no one to talk to, and I guess I had more to say than I realized." The lady rambled.