Happy Birthday, Eddie!

We were all walking through the jungle, panting and sweating. I was holding my knife defensively while walking at the front of the group with Darius. Suddenly Ben screamed which caused the others to scream and duck down while I rushed to stand in front of them.

"Sorry, I stepped on a twig." Ben explained. Everyone sighed and glared at him.

"It's ok, Ben." I said patting him on the shoulder.

"We're all on edge." Darius said.

"And lost." Yas added.

"Yeah, we've been out here for a while now. Darius, Ev, we sure we're still headed towards the park?" Sammy asked.

"Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone!" Brooklyn said glaring at me and Sammy.

"Sammy and Evelyn didn't steal your phone! No one stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?" Yas glared at Brooklyn.

"You guys! You guys, you guys, you guys. Could you all yell at each other quieter, please?" Ben whispered trying to shush them.

"My fellow campers, chill! What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously leadership material........I'll do this! And my first decree as leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius and E." Kenji said.

"Huh?" Me and Darius asked.

"Y'all got us out of camp alive. Plus, I can blame y'all if anybody gets eaten. Leadership." Kenji chuckled. "So, which way, guys?" Me and Darius started looking around the jungle.

"Please, your just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost, too, Mr. VIP. None of us know where we are." Brooklyn said.

"I know where we are!" Me and Darius yelled. "We're by the Carnotaurus paddock!" We said in unison. We stared at each other weirdly.

"I thought this place looked familiar." Darius added. We quickly started running towards the paddock only to find that the fence was torn down. "I remember the fence. The broken, ripped down fence."

"That means.....that means Toro is out here...with  us." Ben panted scared. 'Kenji told him?'

"Now we have to deal with the Indominus and Toro. Hold up. How do you know about Toro?" Darius asked confused.

"We all know. Kenji told us, like, the day after it happened." Yas said as she walked by. 'Knew it.'

"In my defense, me saving E was super cool." Kenji said after seeing mine and Darius's glares.

"We know this enclosure is due north of the main park. So, if we keep going that way, we'll hit the visitors' center." I said pointing forward.

"We're sure to find Dave and Roxie, or someone else there in charge." Darius added.

"Yes! Exactly what I was thinking, as leader, which I am. Follow me!" Kenji said walking where I pointed. I glared at him.

"I don't think finding an adult is going to help. A terrifying, camouflaged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan for that." Ben said scared. He did have a point though.

"Ben, I know it's scary, but this is Jurassic World. Dealing with dinosaurs is what they do." Darius said trying to calm Ben down.

"They didn't deal so well back at their first park, did they? Hmm?" Ben shot back.

"Everything will be okay. Trust us." Darius said. We then started walking following the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were walking through the jungle when we found a broken gyrosphere and an ankylosaurus. (Try saying 'and an ankylosaurus' 5 times fast😂)