Misguided

(A/N: I'm skipping the 'Brave' episode since it only shows how Ben survived and lived.)

We stared in shock at Ben. He was wearing his tan shorts but he had ripped up his blue shirt and used it as a bandana and a makeshift dork pouch. He had on a dirty white tank top and had an arm guard made of wood on his right arm. A grown up Bumpy was beside him.

"Uh.....hey." Ben said awkwardly. We all stared in shock at him before Kenji stumbled forward and hugged him.

"How?" Kenji asked. "How? How?" Brooklyn then rushed forward and hugged Ben when Kenji let go. I shakily our my knife away before continuing to stare in shock at Ben. Ben looked over at me when Brooklyn let him go. I gasped before rushing forward and hugging Ben.

"I thought you died!" I yelled as I hugged Ben.

"To be honest, I thought I was gonna die." Ben said as he hugged me back.

"That doesn't help me!" I said as I pulled away to hit him over the head before hugging him again. "You gave me a heart attack. Do you know how sad everyone has been? We all thought...." I trailed off as I sighed. I then let go and put my hands on Ben's shoulders while staring at him. "It's good to have you back, brother." I smiled.

"Brother?!" Kenji and Brooklyn asked shocked.

"Well, technically cousins. But we see each other as siblings." Ben corrected.

"Your cousins?!" Kenji asked.

"Yeah. Ben's mom and my mom were sisters. I had only met Ben, like, once or twice since he didn't like the outdoors and I did since that's where I worked." I explained. We were interrupted from our moment when Hap groaned.

"Oh, right. We should probably deal with that." Ben said. Ben started tying up Hap with vines while explaining what happened to him after he fell off the monorail. "Fell off the monorail, got savaged by pteranodons, found Bumpy, survived in the jungle, defeated Toro, and then I overheard that fancy couple conspiring with this guy, Hap. So I figured you guys might need my help." Ben finished explaining.

"Oh, hey, I still hate your dork pouch." Kenji said and pointed at where it was but it was gone. "What?" Kenji asked shock.

"Oh, yeah. I snatched it off of you earlier. But thanks for keeping it safe." Ben said as he put on some hand sanitizer before picking up the electric staff Hap had been chasing us with. "Could have used this while fighting 'ol Toro, eh, Bumps?"

"Ben, focus. The couple, what exactly did they say?" Brooklyn asked.

"Not too much, but they're definitely up to something. Hap, too. I say we feed him to the Mosasaurus or the T. Rex." Ben suggested.

"Rexy." I corrected with a glare.

"Sorry. Rexy." Ben corrected himself.

"Or you could listen to me." Hap suddenly said, causing us to gasp.

"You're awake?" Brooklyn asked.

"Of course I'm awake. You think I'm gonna be taken out by a bunch of kids?" Hap asked.

"Challenge accepted." Ben said as he turned on the electric staff and pointed it at Hap.

"Put that down, boy, before you get yourself hurt." Hap ordered.

"Someone's getting hurt, old man, but it ain't me." Ben snarked back causing Hap to laugh.

"Zap him, Ben!" Kenji cheered.

"With pleasure." Ben said.

"Bring it!" Hap challenged.

"Everybody, chill!" Brooklyn yelled as she stood between Ben and Hap, causing Ben to turn off the electric staff. "Lower the weapon, Ben."