Epilogue (2045)

It's been 11 years since Harry and Obama went public to the world. Obamas family took the news roughly and it might take some time for them to adapt to the change. Harry's fans are happy and have ongoing love and support for him.

They now have 3 kids, wells, who is 26 now, Larry, (Harry and Louis baby) who is 17.

and their newest baby, a girl named daisy, named after the flowers they bought the day they went public. Daisy is 8 years old and all of the kids get along well, (although there is an age gap.)

Wells lives with his fiancé in New York and visits his dads whenever he gets time off work. Larry gets to visit his Louis in prison once a month. Louis sentence has been reduced due to good behaviour so he should be out by next year.

The rest of the family lives in their big beautiful house on a hill in California.

They sit out there on the deck, sip tea, read the newspaper, and talk the day away.

They had a lovely wedding in the Bahamas with just close friends and family held at the same beach they went to everytime they stayed there.

Harry and Obama have never been happier and will soon be celebrating their 31 year anniversary of meeting each other at the bank opening all the way back in 2014.