Bahamas again

Harry and Obama were excited to be back for good. Nothing getting in the way of them now they thought.

Louis's jealousy was getting bad, so he devised a plan to take Obama out of the picture.

Louis, with knife in hand, was about to do something he may reget but it was for love so he had no choice.

He was going to kill Obama that night before he could even leave his house.

Louis was at the side of the house waiting for Obama to come out. He hasn't been making this plan for quite a while and was confident that this would workout.

Obama stepped down from the front doorway, Louis jumped towards him and got one stab out of him before Obama fought back and called the police on Louis.

Harry arrived at the scene of the crime. Then he saw Louis, he couldn't believe that Louis would do this but I guess people do crazy things for love.

Louis was getting taken away in a police car. Most likely getting 20 years to life in prison.

All Harry and Obama were worried about was that they would miss their flight to the Bahamas.

Obama was in hospital for a few days and recovered quite quickly with good treatment.

They both were still up to going and needed this getaway more than ever now.