Girls (2017)

Harry has just released his first solo album, hs1. Louis had made a single and been around with little projects here and there. Obama had been spending some time with his family and doing work. This is where it spirals.

Louis has gotten a girlfriend. Her name is elenour Calder. She and Louis had been going out for years. On and off the relationship was since 2014 until Louis and Harry decided to part ways when the band broke up. Louis hadn't talked to Harry in months.

Ever since the new album dropped, Harry had become very popular again. Popular with the ladies as well. Harry had been seen with Camille Rowe, Kendall Jenner and others on different occasions. His attraction was real for these people, but it just didn't feel right.

Harry has been the most indecisive person in the world, he has all these people that like and want him, but can't decide.

Obama and him hadn't texted in months but Obama had his own burdens to deal with.

Obama likes secret relationships with men, something about them gives him a rush. Sneaking around to different secure locations, especially with well known celebrities. So it's no surprise that he has been having a little fling with actor "david cross" better known as "uncle Ian" on the alvin and the chipmunks movie franchise.

They have been having a proper relationship since 2015 almost immediately after him and Harry called it quits. Him and Obama were deeply in love. Obama was happy, not thinking about Harry at all. Until one day his phone rang.

It was Harry.