So it continues..

Harry and Obama have been sneaking around for months now. Little outings, always in secret guarded locations.

Michelle Obama, Barack's wife. She had been thinking Obama has been going out for meetings. He isn't sure if or when he is going to tell his wife about Harry, but he knows it will make the news and become a whole thing.

Today Harry and Obama were going out for coffee and lunch, secretly of course in a personal cafe that Obama had arranged for them.

As Harry was putting his shoes on to leave the house, he had gotten an email, it stated that one direction will be going on their next tour that was just announced in just a few weeks. Harry got anxious, he knows that when he's on the road Louis and him will have to be closer again and Harry had been trying not to talk to Louis lately. Secondly, touring around the world would not be good for him and Obamas relationship. They won't see each other for quite awhile.

Harry and Obama met up. Harry broke the news to Obama and it was rough. They had been going out for nearly 6 months at this point and now they won't be able to go out? He was heartbroken.

Harry comforted Obama as much as he could. Obama didn't know how the relationship would work after this tour, so he decided that it was probably for the best to take a break from the relationship.