Little rendezvous

"Smell that salty air Harry" Obama said.

"Yea were really in the Bahamas now aren't we?" Harry said excitedly.

Harry and Obama had a gay old time in the Bahamas together.

They went scuba diving, went on island tours, boat rides, all sorts of fun stuff.

Harry finally felt at peace, after all these years of not being sure about who he wants, now it became more clear.

He looked at Obamas face, what a lovley sight to see. Harry smiling back at him and kissing him on the cheek as they watched the sun set over the beach.

The next morning Harry and Obama woke up happy next to each other.

They were going to go down to the beach for a sunrise breakfast, but Harry was feeling a little under the weather.

Obama took his temperature, all good. Got him everything he needed, medication, food, liquids. Anything to get him out of bed to start the day.

A few days passed and harry was still not feeling quite right. The only thing they haven't done yet is taken a pregnancy test.

Obama came to the realization and headed to the drug store to buy one.

Harry went to the washroom he took the test, Obama and Harry were anxiously waiting for a result.

Finally they were starting to see something.

The result was in, Harry was pregnant.