More company

Now we have Harry, Obama, Louis, Larry, and wells standing in one room. They didn't know what to say or do but Harry thought he was the one to to blame.

As they say in silence for a few minutes as they thought things over.

Obama stood up from the sofa. "I'm calling the police and you'll go back to jail Louis!" He said firmly.

"Nice try Barack but I know you killed Olivia Wilde a few years back, something like that doesn't look good on a record." Louis responded swiftly.

Then, out of no where, Ed sheeran flew in through the window. Somehow he knew exactly where to find Louis.

"Where is my money Louis?" He said angerly.

"I just got out of prison a year ago. How do you expect me to find 50 thousand dollars?" Louis asked.

"I don't know and don't care Louis, you said you would wire me the money and I've been waiting patiently." Eddie exclaimed.

Louis was in distress, he had no way to pay Eddie!

"Harry.. I think we're gonna have to sell the baby."

Harry didn't want to do it. He loved Larry and didn't want him to belong to Eddie.

"I'll do it." Obama said from the background.

"Do what love?" Harry asked.

"I'll buy your baby so you can pay Eddie his money." Obama said proudly.

Harry was so blown away by this grand gesture. He was once again smitten by Obamas brilliance.

So he did, he bought Larry off of Louis in order for him to pay off Eddie.

Later, Obama went home, but not without making a phone call first.

"Hello police, I have an anonymous tip on where the two escapees are right now." Obama said into the phone.

Harry and Obama were good to go back on track. They wanted to waste no time getting to the Bahamas.

They packed their bags and trusted Louis and Eddie to look after the boys for a few days while they're gone.

Louis was reluctant to at first but it was his kid after all, well one of them is.

Harry and Obama left for the airport to get on their private jet. Only an hour later, the police arrived at Harry's house. They arrested Louis and Eddie on the spot and took them back to the prison.

Larry and wells were left alone. Wells was 11 years old now and was responsible enough to look after him and Larry until their auntie gemma was able to watch them tomorrow.

Wells was making a sandwich for himself and a formula bottle for his brother when they heard glass shatter at the back of the house.

Someone had come in as an intruder.

Wells grabbed a knife and put Larry in his playpen as he walked slowly to the back of the house.

To his relief it was someone he knew. Well.. slightly.