Easter

It was Easter. Obama was prepping his house for wells to come visit. This would be the first time in months that they've seen each other since the breakup.

He had put out food and decorations for them to have a good time. He even made him up a little Easter basket with chocolates.

Hours passed, Obama wasn't getting any texts of calls saying that Harry was getting there late for dropoff.

Finally, nearly 4 hours later, Obama got a text from Harry.

It read: "Sorry Barack, we're not going to be able to make it over for Easter, it's a two hour drive and wells just got out of bed"

Obama was furious. It was his child too and he didn't even have Easter now. It was in the agreement that he would get Easter.

He trashed the place, kicked over the Easter balloons, ate all the chocolate by himself and went to bed early. No point wasting the Easter ham when it's only serving one anyways.

Three days later obama had the nerve to call wells on the phone. They chat on the phone often enough to stay in the loop.

"What happened to Easter?" Obama said getting straight to the point.

"Sorry dad we were just busy that day" wells responded.

"Is it crazy that I still love Harry after everything" obama asked.

"Well honestly, he hasn't been able to stop talking about you" walls replied.

"Well what am I going to do about it now?" Obama asked.

"Dad.."

"Go to him" wells said.

Obama grabbed his coat and his car keys. He had a two hour drive ahead of him.