Time goes on (2020)

At this point, Harry's and Obama have stayed distant. No calls, texts or anything for nearly three years.

Obama hadn't thought of Harry in awhile, he has a job and family and responsibilities to fulfill.

Harry just dropped his second album, it was a chart topper, people were seeing his face and hearing his music everywhere weather you like it or not.

One day Obama was getting in the car to go out for coffee, so he turned on the radio.

"Adore you" by Harry styles was playing.

Obama looked at the radio shocked.

He turned the dial up and listened to the lyrics of his new song. He couldn't help thinking it was about him.

This got Obama thinking again, about Harry and their complicated past together.

Obama went to the coffee shop and sat down for a moment while he took out his phone.

Curiously, he looked up Harry styles on google to see what he's up to now.

"Olivia Wilde" her name is in a lot of these articles.

He looked into who she was even more and really nothing too special.

Although obama hadn't thought about Harry in awhile, jealousy took over him.

After he was done getting coffee, Obama decided to go to the grocery store to pickup a few things.

As he was in the checkout line, he saw all the tabloids.

One of them read. "Harry styles and Olivia Wilde getting married"

Obama was shocked that Harry was getting married and would think he would be kept in the loop on what's happening in his life. Although no contact in 3 years will keep you out of the loop for sure.

He picked up the magazine, took a picture of the cover, and went home.

Obama was sitting at his desk anxiously. He was conflicted weather to call harry. Even just to wish him a congratulations on the engagement.

Obama thought it was the right thing to do. So he picked up the phone and called Harry's number.