The call and the kill

"Hello?" Harry answered.

"Hey Harry" Obama replied nervously.

"Hey Obama how are you doing" said Harry

"Good, so I heard you're with a girl now" Obama said, getting straight to the point.

"Oh yeah well it's complicated" Harry said unsure.

This started to sound promising for Obama.

"Hey I know it was hard for you when we broke up" Harry said.

Obama didn't know how to reply.

"If you ever want to talk as friends I'm happy to" Harry offered.

"I want to get back together" Obama said nervously.

Obama hung up the phone. He was too anxious for a response

"My management would never go for it" Harry said.

*beep beep beep*

The line had disconnected.

Harry was left confused and longing for confirmation.

Harry tried texting Obama for days. Nothing.

"Oh no he must've ghosted me" Harry thought.

Meanwhile, Obama was making other phone calls.

"She is the only person getting in the way of me and Harry getting back together. Pull the trigger" Obama said confidently.

The next day, Harry turned on the news although he doesn't really like what's on the news. But it's on all the time so he decided why not.

"Actress olivia Wilde presumed dead this morning after being shot last night. There are no witnesses and no clues on who it is but the investigation is ongoing" the reporter said.

Harry didn't know what to think it how to feel. He was sad that olivia was dead, but also relived? Olivia was a publicly stunt. Harry knew who he wanted to be with all along but his management wouldn't ever let him be public with a man.

Harry immediately got on the phone with Obama. He had a feeling after their conversation yesterday that Obama would go to these extremes.

But Obama actually called Harry first.

"Hey Harry I'm sorry about yesterday, but I did mean it." Obama said.

Harry barley got a chance to talk before Obama started speaking again.

"I killed olivia." Obama said proudly.

"What?!" Harry said trying to act surprised.

"She was just getting in the way." Obama replied.

Although Harry should be upset that his fake girlfriend is dead, he was so blown away by this grand gesture.

"What should we do now?" Harry said flirtatiously.

"We're going back to the Bahamas. The same place we went on our first date." Obama said excitedly.

"What about Louis?" Harry asked.

Obama know that Harry and Louis have had a pass together and was wondering if he would be a problem in their future.

"Just tell him you're out getting avocados" Obama said.

"Louis would be furious if he found out" Harry replied.

They both hung up. Ready to go.