The beginning (2014)

Harry styles apart of one direction for many years now at this point. He was very successful
and had lots of gals, but he didn't want the gals. He wanted the gays. Obama, successful president, two kids loving wife, but that wasn't enough at this point.

Obama met Harry at a party they were both invited to VIP grand opening of a bank. One direction was there together and Obama went with his wife.

The after party is where they formally met but they'd heard of each other before. They exchanged hellos and had a conversation for awhile. Talked about the band, and being president. Harry thought it was quite an honer talking to the president, but Obama was quite star struck by the interaction as well.

One thing lead to another and they exchanged information with eachother. They wanted to keep their conversation going, So they did. They texted for hours. Talking about life, their hopes and dreams, their families, everything. They grew a strong enough connection that it turned into more than "casual friends"

Hey Harry. Obama texted

Hey Barack, what's up? Harry responded.

I have something on my mind and I don't know if you'll agree but.. Obama texted.

What is on your mind? Harry responded.

I think we should meet up sometime and have these conversations face to face. Obama replied.

He knew what he was getting into but he wanted to confess how he really felt. He didn't want to waste any time.

Harry? Are you there? Obama texted nervously.

Yes I'm here. And yes sorry it took so long to reply. I would like to meet up but how? People will know. The presses will hear about it.

Obama took a second to think,

We can make it super secret. I will set up a location to meet. No one will find out.

Harry took a sigh of relief as he trusts Obama to make this work for them and agreed on a time and place together.