The meetup

Obama was nervous of how this would go. He knows is the presses find out about any of this, the rumours will start. He was careful, he Setup a secure location with guards at the perimeter insuring total privacy.

Harry arrived to the location. He had to take a plane since it was in the Bahamas. "No one will barley even recognize us here" obama said proudly.

Harry was nervous too, not just about being seen, but about Louis.

Louis Tomlinson, a fellow member of one direction, 23 years old at the time, him and Harry had a bit of a romance at the beginning of the one direction days. Things have died down quite a bit, and Louis seems to have noticed this too. Ever since Harry and Obama met, Louis has noticed Harry has been paying less attention to him and on his phone all the time. Louis jealousy is killing him.

Harry and Obama sit down in a private cabana.

"It's really nice to see you in person again after months of just texting" Harry said.

Obama stared back at Harry. He took a second to reply.

"You too Harry" it's been nice talking to you.

The conversation was awkward, totally different from how they text.

Is something different between us? Harry asks politely.

I-I think I might like you Harry. Obama says nervously. Sweaty and almost tearing up.

I like you too Barack. What's the problem love? Harry said.

I like you more than I've liked anyone. Obama said.

Harry took a look at Obama.

Hesitatingly, he went in for a kiss. They pulled back after a few seconds. Both smiling ear to ear. Because for the first time in their lives, they believed they've made a true genuine connection.

Harry looked worried now.

What have I done? He thought to himself.

What will Louis think?

Then he saw Obama looking back at him as happy as ever. Harry had to revaluate his relationship with Louis.