Harrys long pregnancy (9 months later)

Harry and Obama wanted some time to figure things out and spend some time together since they were starting a family.

They took time off work, cancelled interviews, press conferences, and even didn't attend family members birthdays to keep this a secret.

They rented a beautiful place in the Bahamas, this is where they wanted to raise their child.

Harry was nearing the end of the pregnancy now, but it wasn't easy putting up with him. The morning sickness, weird food cravings, mood swings, oh it was hard at times. Obama loves Harry so much that he pulled through unconditionally.

One day the two were sitting at the balcony talking about how they first met.

"I'm so glad we attended the bank opening together" Harry said.

"Yes, if it wasn't for that, we might not have met!" Obama remarked.

They were laughing and reminiscing about their complicated past together when their conversation paused.

Harry felt something.

"Uhm.. love?" Harry said nervously.

"Harry what's wrong?" Obama said sounding scared.

"Obama my water just broke! Get the hospital bag and keys! We need to go!"

Obama leaped into action getting everything they needed for the hospital.

He helped harry down the stairs and into the car.

They arrived at the hospital and checked in. Harrys contractions were starting, the agitating noise he made was enough to drive someone mad. Obama was confident so he get through it.

5 hours, lots of pain pills, shouting, and a c section later, their baby was born.

Weighing in at 8 pounds exactly, they welcomed their baby boy named wells, after the Wells Fargo bank opening where they first met.