|○•°19°•○| I changed...

Y/N P.O.V
I jumped in bed with my lovely boyfriend...Park Jimin.
I was snuggled tight in the crook of his neck...hugging him. It had been a long night of partying for the both of us. I was somewhat drunk...he was sober...it all went black. i had fallen asleep.

TIME SKIP ♡
I was woken up from my nap by someone licking me...i opened my eyes....just to see a black wolf with red glowing eyes.....obviously i did what any normal person would do....

obviously i did what any normal person would do

Scream on the too of my lungs.

Y/n: Ahhhhhhh!

The wolf whined....where is Jimin!? Wait....is Jimin....the wolf.....as the wolf was walking away as i had gotten scared...i called out Jimin's name....he looked back.....its Jimin....why is he a wolf? If he had to change he would be someone else....not a wolf.....

Y/N: Hey there....you're Jimin
right?

The dog looked angry....he started growling.....showing fangs....

Y/N: No no....calm down...Prince. Can you sit down?

He jumped on the bed and sat in front of me.

Y/N: Do you want to change back into human form?

He gave a little smile and nodded.

Y/N: Close your eyes...focus your energy on one thing. Yes that's it....good Prince. :]
Jimin: Y/N! I did it!! Yes! Why was i wolf though??? My head kept on saying your telling the truth for some reason hehe.
Y/N: What...?
Jimin: Y/N? What happened? Are you ok? Did i do somethi- Y/N WAIT!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?

I ran out of the room..
running to mom's room...this can't be...could he be..King of the Realms? The one that rules all? The one who sees truths and lies? No. Can't be.

Mom: Child what happened!? Its 2am for my sake!
Y/N: Ji-jimin....he-he changed.
Mom: So? Isn't that good? Why are you here?
Y/N: Mom..you don't understand, he's the King of the Realms!
Mom: What....? I thought-
Y/N: You thought he's dead. Well Jimin is the reincarnation of him.
Mom: Y/N! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! THIS AMAZING! WE HAVE TO TELL THE PEOPLE WE HAVE A NEW KIN- Oh hello Jimin!
Jimin: Hey there Mrs. Whiteblood!
Mom: Just call me mum Jimin. Or should i say King?
Jimin: Don't call me that please! Hehe. Y/N why are you laughing?
Y/N: You-you still have wolf ears! You have 4 ears Jimin! Its so cute!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHABA I LOVE YOU!
Jimin: I love you too. I can't seem to change it back....now WHY THE HELL DID YOU RUN!? DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I GOT!?
Mom: SUSHHH. Go in your room and argue. People are sleeping!
Y/N, Jimin: FINE!
Mom: I'm getting to old for this...
-
Jimin: Explain. Now.
Y/N: Jimin, you're not turning in Ares....you're the King of the Realms...all of them...that means you're higher royalty then anyone here.
Jimin: Oh...i-uh...no no i can't...
Y/N: What happened?
Jimin: I-i don't kno- OH SHUT UP I'M NOT DOING IT.
Y/N: Its the wolf in you isn't it? What is it saying?
Jimin: Its weird.....
Y/N: C'mon! Tell me!
Jimin: It wants to mark you.....