|○•°Chapter 7°•○|

Y/N P.O.V
Its 8AM....we finally reached. All of us are tired. It took me like 20 minutes just to wake up Jimin......the man sleeps like a log. We took a bus to the main city, from there we walked....it wasn't that far.
"There are 3 floors in this house. Y/N's house also has 3 floors. The top 2 floors of both houses have connecting balconies. Each room can have 7 people. So the humans together in one room. Enhypen gang together in one room. TXT gang together in one room. And the girls in room." Junghee unnie spoke. "Let's all go to sleep, we'll wake up around 10am" I said. Everyone agreed. We all went to our rooms and slept.

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS

Everyone had gone out to explore the island. Some went to cafes some went to shops. Some were on the beach. Me and Jimin were alone in the house.
I saw him walking up to me. "Monring" he said as he smiled, I did the same "Where are the others?" He asked me. "Some went to cafes some went to shops. And some are on the beach. We're all alone" I said "Oh ok.
Is there any food? I'm a bit hungry" the man asked. "I made waffles....there's some strawberry yogurt, chocolate glaze and sprinkles too if you want" I told the man.. "Sure. Let's go eat" he said....
I took 3 waffles with whipped cream and chocolate glaze. Jimin took 3 with strawberry yogurt."Mmhh I like your cooking" Jimin said....I just smiled. "Wanna go to the beach?" He asked, "Sure." I replied...*awkward silence*
"Doneeeeeee" Jimin spoke again
This man is in a good mood for some reason..."Get ready. Then we'll go" I spoke as I washed the dishes.

JIMIN P.O.V
I'M GOING TO THE BEACH WITH
Y/N! Shit I need to get ready!
What to wear...
I FINALLY decided to wear this

I didn't see Y/N anywhere...
Maybe she's changing.
She finally came out looking like a idol...she had a white almost see-through t-shirt with the shortest black shorts on the planet...its a bit TOO short..."There's a beach in front of the house Let's go there" she spoke.
"Ok." I replied...we walked over to the beach... sunny....
I went into the water Y/N didn't "Come in! It's cool!" I told her..."GIVE ME A BLOODY MINUTE HUMAN IT'S COLD." Y/N replied...ok internal notes for the day: DO NOT INFURIATE THE DEVIL AT ALL COSTS
When she came into the water....she ran..."Kitty, it's ok it's just water" I spoke..."THE FUCK PARK JIMIN!? WHY DID YOU CALL ME 'KITTY'!?" She yelled...while me..I smirked. It's the reaction I was hoping for...that backfired when she started to splash water on me....I did the same fighting back....

5 TIERING HOURS LATER

Me and the guys went for drinks...I got drunk...SHIT PARK JIMIN DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR HEAD. YOU'LL ONLY MESS THINGS UP WITH Y/N

------------------------------
"Kittyyyyyyyyyy" I yelled...
"What up Jimothy' she replied...
"Did you just calls meh Jimothy?" I asked...."Uhhh yes?" She replied...
"WAEEEEEE HAJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I yelled....she laughed...
"Dude you good?" She asked me...
"We hab a problemooo" "I meight beh drunk" "Can you halp meee?" I asked her...Please say yes Please please please...."Shit...don't drink too much k?" She told me.."I'm sowwy. I womn't...Only becuz Kitty told me tooooo" I replied....."I can't deal with your bullshit anymore....." she said....
"I'm hidinggg! Hahahaha! Find me if u cammm" I laughed "You're in front of me" she spoke getting closer..."Damg how you know? I mean NOOOOO YOU'RE WRONGGGG!" I replied...she chuckled......"Jimin let's go inside..."
Oki~ Let's go~ Fasteu~ It's cold~" I said with a baby voice....."Makke me woofles pleaseu" I asked her...."okay" she replied.....She smiled...it was the best ever.
------------------------------

She came to get me...more like kick me. "Owwwwww" I yelled
I didn't hear her...who was it? I definitely saw a girl..right?
BLACK was all i saw...then nothing...
------------------------------
A/N: WHO DO U THINK IT IS?
IS IT Y/N?
IS IT SOMEONE ELSE?
WORD COUNT: 716 WORDS
EDITED