Ch 1: The First Day pt 1.

Clay's P.O.V.

Clay was so exited for the first day of school. Not only would it be his last year at Pyrrhia High, but he would see his friends again. And, he would see food!

His life was rated one that few would want. When he was about ten, his mother cattail disowned him, so his aunt Asha had to take care of them. Later, his aunt died from unknown causes so he and his brother, Reed, were tasked to be the new leaders of their household.

Reed and his sister, Pheasant, were already graduated, so he was next oldest. Well, he wouldn't be if his sister Crane hadn't died in the military two years earlier. Hard life right?

Clay suddenly felt a buzz coming from his pocket. He pulled out his phone to see his friends Tsunami, Glory, Sunny, and Starflight texting.

Tsunami: Do you guys want to grab some coffee before school today?

Glory: Why not?

Sunny: I'd help wake us up!

Starflight: True.

Clay: I could get some some morning bagels and other food!

Tsunami: Clay.....

Clay: Yum!

Glory: See you guys there!

Sunny: Byeeeeeeeeeee

Clay grabbed his bike and headed off for the shop. They were so close to day one of school!

Tsunami's P.O.V.

Tsunami and Sunny were waiting for their friends at the coffee shop. Sunny was mostly talking about what classes she had and how this year was gonna be the best! Yea right.

"So, how about you and Riptide?" Sunny asked.

"What about it?" Tsunami shot back.

"You gonna ask him to be your b-friend p?" Sunny whispered.

"N-No" Tsunami said blushing. "No idea what your talking about."

Sunny rolled her eyes, but said nothing more. Sure, Tsunami liked Riptide, but there wasn't anything going on there. 

"What about Glory and Deathbringer?" Tsunami asked trying to change conversation.

"Deathbringer ain't gonna get her at this rate" Sunny joked.

"We won't get me ever!" a voice called.

"Your finally here" Tsunami sighed.

"And Starflight, but I don't know where Clay is." Glory said.

Tsunami looked over Glory's shoulder to see the black haired boy behind her. He looked like this he was getting awkward.

"You ok, Stars?" Sunny asked.

"I guess" he mumbled.

"Seriously, is Clay ever late for food?" Tsunami laughed.

Suddenly, a tall figure burst into the shop. He looked as if he needed liquid and stat.

"Sorry I'm late" Clay panted. "My bike had a flat tire so I had to run here."

"Well why don't you get something to drink?" Sunny asked.

"The rest of us have had something, so finish up and then will head off to school." Tsunami growled.

"O-Ok" Clay panted.