Katsuki smiles after hitting send, something he's been doing a lot of lately, theres feeling in his chest he hadn't felt in a very long time. Maybe ever he's not even sure.

But as he opens the dark black curtains in his livingroom and let's the afternoon sun inside an apartment that had been kept in the dark for a year he knows something is changing.

After the blonde eats and showers he looks down at his phone.

There's no response from Izuku yet. He knows he's probably just busy with work but he won't deny that maybe he's a bit disappointed.

He looks at the time, he's got about an hour to get to rehearsal and since it isn't far from his place it gives him just enough time to make a fast stop.

Izuku is busy taking an order from a rather large table. He's his normal brightly lit self as he jots down what everyone wants with a smile.

He didn't even notice a handsome musician who had just walked through the door yet, but that handsome musician has noticed him and he has also noticed the way a certain male at that large table is looking at Izuku.

There's a predatory look in the guys eye that's giving Katsuki a twitching fist.

There's a smooth voice banging around inside the musicians head as he hears the male speak to the greenett. A voice that's making his inside cringe, it's slimy almost this is the kind of guy who trys and sneak in under you and weasel his way into your territory.

" You must be exhausted by the end of your shifts, this place is always so busy", the guy says making sure to show the expensive watch he's wearing while he reaches across the table.

Izuku barely lifts his eyes from his order pad as he finishes up what he's writing.

" Oh ..it's not that bad really. I'm tired yes but it's fine"

The guy is staring up at the greenett with dark eyes as he runs his fingers around the rim of his glass.

" Well I hope you have someone waiting for you to come home to, someone who can .."

Suddenly there's a deep voice and a surprised but happy waiter.

" Who can what?", Katsuki ask looking down at the now irritated looking male staring up at him.

Izuku hardly notices all he knows is that Katsuki is there.

" Kacchan! Hi! I'm so happy to see you! I didn't think I'd get to!"

Dark crimson eyes look into the beaming jade ones looking at him.

He can't help but smile.

" Hi Deku. Yeah I wanted to stop by before rehearsal, hey are you done with this table?"

Izuku looks up at him scrunching his face slightly at the question as green eyes look at the table then back at the musician who has his hands balled tightly in his pockets trying to fight a burning itch.

" Um yeah, I mean I gotta put the order in but I'm done why?"

Katsuki gives a smile.

" I just really need you to get me a water, it's like ten thousand fucking degrees in here all the sudden can you do that for me quick Deku?", he ask doing everything he can to keep the jealous rage burning out of his tone.

Izuku eyes him.

" Yes, sure..Kacchan..are you..are you ok?"

There's a surgery sweet smile curving onto handsome features one that if you looked close enough at you'd be able to see the traces of a mad man in.