TETNL Chapter 46

A/N: Happy 6th years anniversary BLACKPINK and BLINKS worldwide! Its going to be much more fun and exciting. This is where the solid blinks come. From 1 years hiatus to another 2 years of hiatus. Guys! Its all worth it and the wait is finally over. We are finally coming back to our homes. Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa I missed you OT4 so so much. Because of you I survive this miraculous pandemic and all, everything that happens and will happens will surely make me survived. I love you all equally please continue on loving and supporting BLACKPINK till the end.

8/8/22 again. Happy 6th Years Anniversary BLACKPINK and BLINKS!

 Happy 6th Years Anniversary BLACKPINK and BLINKS!

Lisa's POV

I creassed her soft hair, tucking it behind her ears for me to be able to scan her beautiful sleeping face, as I gently touch her mandu cheeks in delightful.

Scanning, and memorizing every part of her face and got lost in the process as my eyes landed on her soft lips, attempting to kiss her there in her sleep.

I lean closer, breaking the gap between us, as I planted a soft kisses on her lips, I was planning to just give her a peck on the lips but as second goes by, the burning sensation starts to grow within me. The feeling of electricity starts to consume my entire existing until I didn't realize I was already kissing her, making her moan while slowly opening her eyes.

I look at her enticing and magnetic eyes, and pulled myself away from her, as I plaster a wide smile.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I chuckled upon reading her expression, she looks surprise a hint of blush slowly radiates her face, even when it's dark I can clearly see how her cheeks turned red as she divert her eyes to me.

"W-what time is it already?" She ask as she starts to properly seat on the bed with the comforter as her clothing.

I check the time on my watch it's already 10 in the evening, she slept for almost 5 hours now.

"Its 10pm already." I was about to scoot closer to her when she stop me midway.

"S-stop, uhm." I sense that she was hesitating to say something but instead of obeying her to stop, I just did what I supposed to do.

I hug her and kiss her for the third time on this night. I felt her froze for a moment until she recover herself.

She groan when I accidentally moved on top of her, she's still sore, sorry.

"Still hurt? I'm sorry." Was all I said and rest my back on the head board of the bed, facing the ceiling.

Silence filled us both, lost for words and didn't know what to say, I was expecting her to say something but I guess she's not, and so to break the deadly silence between us, I ask her this.

"I'm sorry about w-what happen." I started off, not looking at her direction, just blankly facing the front atmosphere.

"It's okay, Lisa."I heard her answer, I felt her hands holds mine in the center of us, that made me look at her, she was smiling this time, showing her lovely gummy smiles which always captivates me.